corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » bit of help please lads

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bit of help please lads
Dan H

User status: Offline
26th Aug 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right ive got a c16xe for my corsa which im trying to putting in my car, im using my f13 box as i havent got another one and when i was trying to fit it yestoday i was getting abit stuck and was wondering if i would need to change my flywheel? i need to get the addaptors for fuel lines which i can get off my mates 1.2 16v he is stripping any help with what else i would need to change would be great.

cheers
SEAN_P_

26th Aug 10 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 clutch and flywheel
Crana

26th Aug 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be a straight fit
dezzy.kay

26th Aug 10 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave the flywheel and clutch on thats fitted onto the the c16 engine mate and put your 1.2 box onto the engine
Dan H

27th Aug 10 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lads, i just need to get adaptors for fuel lines then find someone/somewhere i can put the engine back in car and start driving again
dezzy.kay

27th Aug 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good engines c16s like mate
Dan H

27th Aug 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope they are, bargin for what it was too, full engine, a spare hear, spare block, spare inlet, spare exhaust manifold, stainless 4branch, i just need a cat for it and a aux belt for just altonator and bottom pully. going to try get it in next week sometime, any news on the next meet?
taylorboosh

28th Aug 10 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go decat whilst you have the chance?
Dan H

29th Aug 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aint got cash atm, my ex has split up with me, broken into my car and stole my valting gear and a few more things out of my car so i cant earn anymoney without my valting gear. ive got a cat but it looks like the wrong one for some weird reason, but it came off a 1.6 gsi lump :S brand new, used it for 3days then took it off
Linch

30th Aug 10 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Later Gsi's came with the x16xe, with a more economical cat on them. Some very early c16xe's didnt have a cat at all iirc, might be wrong though.
Dan H

30th Aug 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have to see what i can get done with abit of pipe then lol. need a cat or pipe in place so i can drive me car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » bit of help please lads 23 database queries in 0.0125811 seconds