corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Where to get an exhaust made

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to get an exhaust made
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Aug 10 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title really. Looking for recomendations and aproximate prices.

So far i only contacred longlife who i think are based in Leeds. 290 for cat back.

I live at YO8 and looking to travel 30 miles max.

Pics are welcome if any one got any !
SnK

20th Aug 10 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id recommend zorstec in shipley bd17 7dw, these guys are really good! Good prices too.
SamCorsaB

21st Aug 10 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PowerFlow but dont know th nearest one to you. lifetime gurantee stainless steel and you choose your tailpipe and how loud u want it.
daymoon
Premium Member

30th Aug 10 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

going to zorstec tomorrow morning. get to choose tailpipe style too.
Simon_16v

2nd Sep 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let me know how they are bud, if i keep my Ibiza i will be changing the exhaust
daymoon
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well one guy who is doing bike exhausts and i think is the owner is really cool guy, relaxed and does his stuff really well! Knocked out 3 bike exhausts while i was there. other dude who does cars is too serious when he is working and was telling me to wait in the office all the time My exhaust looks well made, but there is a small rattle/vibration noise that i need to look into and possibly "nip" back for them to sort it(life time warranty).

There is a garage next door to them aswell that does engine conversions etc and they are really cool guys to talk to!
SnK

8th Sep 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've heard nothing but good things about zorstec mate, so if their is anything get it back to them and i'm sure they'll sort it.
daymoon
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i am going back on my day off. there is somthing wrong with the back box ;( ratles a lot between 2 and 3k rmp
corsagsigav

9th Sep 10 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car going well then ???
DaveB

9th Sep 10 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zorstec are shite. I went there, had nothing but trouble. Too expensive as well.

Should have gone to Exhausts UK in Sheffield. they fixed all the problems I had with my Zorstec one. Best of luck geting your problems sorted, but I wouldn't hold much hope.
corsa-myles

9th Sep 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ls12 1dr. 1a wellington road leeds. they do powerflow exhausts not to sure of the name of the garge tho. super flow exhausts Ls12 6by geldern road leeds £250 for a hand made cat back

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Where to get an exhaust made 23 database queries in 0.0134821 seconds