corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa E16se White

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa E16se White
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Aug 10 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well got this corsa for £100 it was my old corsa from back in the day had no mot , and very little tax got the mot done which suprisingly cost around £200 all in

HERES HOW I BOUGHT IT ORIGINALLY IN 2008

then a few weeks after the mot the clutch cable decided to snap so thought about a conversion got a 1.4 sport and used the engine out of that which didnt go to well, as found out the car had a leaky water pump and i didnt know how long it had been drove around with no water in , seen as i drove home from huddersfield to manchester and i had to stop 3 times just to put water in , decided to get a new engine ended up getting a x16xe engine ran perfect whilst in my car for around 3 weeks ,then decided i wanted a 8v engine again as a mate has a c16se corsa and i thought it was great loads of room under bonnet and looks alot more tidyer, decided to sell engine again found a e16se on ebay and heres the finished results of engine will try find all the pictures from project

the 1.2 8v engine

the x16xe engine

the e16se engine half finished

how it looks at present getting a new shell in next few weeks

[Edited on 15-02-2011 by bally2010]

[Edited on 15-02-2011 by bally2010]
bally2010
Premium Member

16th Aug 10 at 15:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bally2010
Premium Member

16th Aug 10 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hopefully putting a 1.2 8v exhaust straight on it
bally2010
Premium Member

18th Aug 10 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it isnt 16v then no1 interested are they (redtop mad ) bit too common for my liking
Bakes

19th Aug 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean. E16SE's are a strong engine. 100 bhp from 1 cam and 8 valves!! A zetec S is 101 bhp and it has 2 cams and 16 valves!
daymoon
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looks untidy in all of your pics. Wash it, put smaller profile tyres and lower it. Will be much better.
bally2010
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right well im not going to get rid of tyres with good tread when i need a new one ill get all 4 done it is lowered 40 mill and it is unidy yes but it does get cleaned just not been weather really , plus im getting a new shell in next few weeks . thanks anyway
bally2010
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus it is a L reg how do you expect it to be a minter
bullock106xsi

19th Aug 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a 106 on an m plate and was really tidy mate. got to throw coin at them obviously ps 8v engines are immense just abit oldschool now. my 106 had 105 from its 1.6 8v. revvy as feck!
daymoon
Premium Member

19th Aug 10 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't say anything about it not being mint. It is dirty in all pics. Give it a wash, polish it, put some wet tyre stuff on, take some decent pictures.
Bakes

20th Aug 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From Macclesfield. Where you at Bally?
bally2010
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well the car does look good when clean

, also went to nottingham today to get another bottom end for my e16se due to them being hard to get parts from so will be rebuilding mine when i get my new shell make a great engine out of the 2 not that theres anything wrong with mine
bally2010
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres an older picture when i had the 16v engine in it

daymoon
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you thoght about getting colour coded bumpers or rep gsi skirts?
bally2010
Premium Member

20th Aug 10 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont like the white corsa colour coded also will be getting a new shell in next few weeks so no bother really im either going to sell my shell for scrap value or scrap it , its got mot till may next year and tax till december this year
bally2010
Premium Member

28th Aug 10 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cleaned car yesterday heres a few of the pictures few dints in it from wen it got broken into

[Edited on 28-08-2010 by bally2010]
bally2010
Premium Member

3rd Sep 10 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got myself a set of cav slabs just need a refurb
bally2010
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 23:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put them on today to have a look at what they was like obviously need a refurb

bally2010
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 23:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also decided it was time to give the car a wash and polish and a bit of a spray job under bumper suprised it hadnt rusted

JaffaTB

7th Sep 10 at 06:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good mate i like white corsa's with black wheels :-)
r426hup

7th Sep 10 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks awsome mate im putting the same engine in mine, much stronger and cheaper to fix if they ever go wrong lol
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had x16xe and a x14xe and they never ran properly always problems soon as i put the e16se its been running perfect
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will update with new pictures tomorrow of rear end welding behind bumper
bally2010
Premium Member

20th Sep 10 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stripped car out today to paint floor after it been welded
bally2010
Premium Member

25th Sep 10 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car was broken into last night again fun fun with a nice bent door and a bent steering crook lock

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa E16se White 23 database queries in 0.1868889 seconds