corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.6 sport black with mods etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.6 sport black with mods etc
djmattyh

User status: Offline
7th Aug 10 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - x16xe
Mileage - 99000
Price - £950

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07547596826
Contact email address - mattyh87@gmail.com

General information -

here we have a good example of a corsa sport 1.6 16v, it has been tastefully modified, it features dark smoke tints all round, lowered 40mm, wind deflectors, tigra scuttle panel, full colour coded bumpers & arches, 14" standard sport alloys (no kerb marks apart from slight kerbing on the front left) oval exhaust, K&N filter, debadged grille, Smoked headlights with xenon bulbs, aero style wipers, pressed number plates.

ENGINE - x16xe - I have removed the air con as it never worked & is quicker without it , EGR valve & SAI pump have been taken out, head gasket has been renewed recently & skimmed head. It has been serviced by myself in may, oil & filter change, pollen filter etc I have hardly used the car since then. It has had a new aux belt, Thermostat, CTS, power steering hoses & more can't think what else is new on the car. strut brace under the bonnet, also the last owner told me the ecu has been chipped - I cant confirm it, but feels a lot more responsive than my last corsa! the car has been well looked after and never raced or thrashed unlike a lot of examples.

Mot til Jan 2011
5 months tax

I have some recipts and service history.
Milage is at 990000 but dont let this put you off as it is mostly motorway miles & has been well serviced by myself & the last owner.

Bad points -
a couple of dinks & the odd patch of rust (good for the age of the car)
wheel bearing starting to go , might need tightening though.

Very reluctant sale, need something diesel to replace it. I'm asking around a £1000 for the car but open to offers.
any questions, more pics please do not hesitate to ask, you can ring, text or email me thanks

[Edited on 10-08-2010 by djmattyh]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.6 sport black with mods etc 24 database queries in 0.0160511 seconds