corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Post your car crashes

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Post your car crashes
am4nf

User status: Offline
1st Aug 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weither it be your car, with you involved, parked up an been hit or someone you know

Post the results of the crash with pictures and what happened (cat a,b,c,d) & how it happened

My T reg 1.2 16v sxi on 45k:

Was approaching a roundabout, braked (on ice) and started to slide sideways towards a pole, tryed turning into it but to no avail, cat c write off (broke the suspension and steering too) £1945 payout

My T reg 1.4 16v honda civic with 78k:

Went out to my car after being at the gf's jumped in and drove home, got out the car at home and lookedd back and something caught my eye, walked round to the back of the car and noticed the big dent and cracks in the bumper, some fecker had slid down the hill in the snow and then drove off

Sold it a few months later as I didnt have the money to fix it & it now looks like this:

[Edited on 01-08-2010 by am4nf]
ShEp

1st Aug 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hit a lorry doing 3 figures.

Being an idiot.

No pics, as I didn't know where my phone was,
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only a small one, pulled out into the side of a Peugeot Expert, cost me £275 for a side-loading door for the van and he was happy to leave the rest of the damage and cost me around £80 and a drive to Sheffield to pick up a free bonnet, I've still got a slightly bent slam panel but it's not that obvious
shaunmods
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a fair few lol. My first crash was in my college car park. It was icy at the time and I was about to go home when two lads on scooters started driving right up my arse. I then came to a speed bump and slowed down, the next thing I know of the lads behind looses control and slides into the back of me. The only damage to mine was a small scrape on my bumper. He fucked me around so I went through the insurance. Cost £165 for the repair, got a free courtesy car and everything

The second crash I had again was because I got rear ended. This time I was dropping my mate off into town. On my way back I was cueing to go onto a roundabout when the car behind me smashed straight into me thinking I was going to pull out. Her car had a tiny scratch on it, mine had a cracked bumper, bent boot and fucked rear panel. It ended up being a total loss. The insurance paid me £800 for the car which luckily didn't end up being put into a write off cat. I got another £1000 for personal injuries as well as the seat belt tore a muscle in my neck.

Crash number 3 was my fault when I had my 106. I was rushing to get to work on boxing day. I work in a retail park so it was rammed. I spotted a space and went for it. I ended up being on the piss so I pulled back out scraping my wing mirror down the side of the car next to me and smashed the rear light on it. It was a brand new Zafira as well I waited for them to come back and gave them my details so I could pay for the damage. Never heard off them though Couldn't believe it! No pics as I only scratched the mirror on mine.

Crash number 4 was in my 106. I was going to get my bits from the powdercoaters. It had been snowing at the time and I pulled upto a set of red lights at a roundabout. An arctic lorry then went into the back of me. The bloke then had the cheek to try and deny it! I was like how the fuck can you say you didn't hit me when your bull bar is up against the back of my car!! It only scratched the bumper which was black plastic so I let it go in the end.

All those crashes were in my first year of driving *touch wood* thats the last of them!
pow
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skidded in some SHITE weather the night before my A-Level results in my 10 week old (to me) Ibiza Sport TDi, my fault, I was going too fast for the conditions and did 180o's into a tree. Ouch.
Jakey
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's not even posted yet but Monster wins hands down!

EDIT: Heres mine anyway. 10mph into a brand new fiesta. Mine was a cat c write off, fiesta had a scratch on the boot.

[Edited on 01-08-2010 by Jakey]
FAZ
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put my red 5dr b into a ditch after "swerving to avoid a badger" in wet and muddy conditions, wrote it off with a full payout

the joys of being young
pow
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My accident disapears off my record this year
Jakey
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long do they stay on for?
FAZ
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5 yrs iirc
pow
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh. maybe not then.

Some companies ask for 3 only though
SportBoy

1st Aug 10 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

monster wins . one of the luckiest men on cs
dannymccann

1st Aug 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not had an accident. Someone reversed into the astra and the bumper is still stuffed today, that was over a year ago now
FAZ
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what did monster do?
Scotty C

1st Aug 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll win this one
Scotty C

1st Aug 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
what did monster do?

Scotty C

Have a look in my garage, cant post a pic on my phone

[Edited on 01-08-2010 by Scotty C]
N16K

1st Aug 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C
quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
what did monster do?

Scotty C

Have a look in my garage, cant post a pic on my phone

[Edited on 01-08-2010 by Scotty C]

yes sir, you win............sadly no prize..................

[Edited on 01-08-2010 by N16K]
FAZ
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris C

1st Aug 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crikey!!!
pow
Premium Member

1st Aug 10 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That picture chills me to this day
DaveyLC

1st Aug 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ

That'll T-Cut out!
16vKarlos

1st Aug 10 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how the fuck did this happen??? ^^^
am4nf

1st Aug 10 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed monster wins, but I knew that when I made the thread
Ian W

1st Aug 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was driving along when someone decided they could turn right before I reached them. They couldn't and we collided

Bad picture quality.

Scotty C

1st Aug 10 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll never be forgot on here cuz of that crash

Hit a lorry with stripped rear

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Post your car crashes 22 database queries in 0.1848431 seconds