corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Sprayers. Deal for corsa member?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sprayers. Deal for corsa member?
SnK

User status: Offline
1st Aug 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now then yorkies..

I'm after my corsa b rear tailgate and bonnet sanding and spraying with my boot flush from wiper blades. Also door handles spraying same colour as car along with side trims. Anyone interested? I've been quoted £250 so far. Cheers. Colour is arden blue.
jon-valver

5th Aug 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need front rear bumpers and arches spraying aswel...............................
SnK

5th Aug 10 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a lad i know on stanningley road, rodley who does spraying quite good prices. CJ Autobodies.
jon-valver

6th Aug 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could you giv him a bell for me and see how much it would cost for me to spray : 4 arches ford graphite grey, front bumper gloss black with ford graphite grey top strip. and rear bumper gloss black with top ford graphite grey strip, cheers
SnK

6th Aug 10 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll need to see it mate. Price it up in his head, but hes good and cheap. I'll get you directions over weekend.
jon-valver

7th Aug 10 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok nice one pal.
SnK

8th Aug 10 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its on, william street, stanningley road pudsey.

Turn into william street and at the end you'll see them gates, a security guard will get your reg number its a secured carpark bit.. then immediately turn left, it's a really sharp turn so you might have to turn around and go straight in. Looks like a salvage yard at bottom and hes got a little lock up on the right hand side down that little road.

Location of the place from overview.. Their isn't a postcode so just try go by that map it's tricky to find.

Closest postcode is LS28 6HE, called pickup commercials thats where it is.

[Edited on 08-08-2010 by SnK]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Sprayers. Deal for corsa member? 23 database queries in 0.0111098 seconds