corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Citroen C2 GT 47k miles

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Citroen C2 GT 47k miles
jake_rob

User status: Offline
25th Jul 10 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Citroen
Model - C2 GT
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 46k
Price - £4295

Location - Stockport
Contact phone number - 07517439134
Contact email address - jake1rob@hotmail.com

General information -

For sale is my Citroen C2 GT 2004 model with 47k miles.

This is number 104 of 2250.

The car has the white GT wheels from standard all with good tyres. It also has the upgraded citroen bodykit not a silly aftermarket one, this really does compliment the car.

Included in the sale is a private plate SX02 SAR which was on my girlfriends first car a phase 2 saxo and her name is Sarah.

I have owned this car since October 2009 and in this time I have had no trouble but for peice of mind I replaced the Starter motor and Drop links. The Clutch release bearing has just started to rattle so the car will have a new clutch before it goes.

Overall this is a very clean example and for such a sporty and fast car is ridiculously cheap on insurance and surprisingly good on fuel!

If you require any more pictures please email me I have loads more!!

Please either email or text me on 07517439134

Thanks Jake.

[Edited on 25-07-2010 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Citroen C2 GT 47k miles 24 database queries in 0.0075309 seconds