corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » France - The Shambles Continues

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author France - The Shambles Continues
Nath

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8849972.stm

mwg

23rd Jul 10 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go on strike if Domenech was my boss
Nath

23rd Jul 10 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish he was my boss so I could go on strike and therefore go home.
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is that a shambles? What a stupid notion. The players are there to follow the instructions they are given if they like them or not.

They don't run the team, the manager does. When the whole fabric of the hierarchy is undermined then of course they can expect 'punishment'.

I thought it was coming for a while, I said ages ago the French wouldn't stand for it as culturally they insulted the country.

They should fuck them all off, egotistical twats.
Nath

23rd Jul 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah what's been going on isn't a shambles. It's perfectly acceptable. What am I thinking. Sorry Wayne.
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was previously at the World Cup, but to suggest that taking action to prevent the jumped up twats doing it in future isn't shambolic, so it isn't a continuation is it?
JonnyJ

23rd Jul 10 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
It was previously at the World Cup, but to suggest that taking action to prevent the jumped up twats doing it in future isn't shambolic, so it isn't a continuation is it?

So you think they are going to ban these 23 forever? They aren't are they, they are going to miss a friendly vs fucking Norway, I'm sure most are thinking "Nice one, cba playing in that pointless game anyway"

Hardly a punishment for the players, bit of a shambles if you ask me.
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I had my way they wouldn't play again, or at least Evra shouldn't. He was the Captain and should have acted like one instead of being the architect of it all.

It's time a club (or country) really put a marker innthe ground and grew some bollocks. A good example was Fabregas saying 'he wanted his future sorted before he goes to the World Cup'!?! Sorry, you signed a long term contract extension last year you spick twat. I hope the day comes soon where a big player is told 'No, you're not playing again for this club'.

It currently flies in the face of the thought that no player is bigger than the club - bollocks. Ronaldo got what he wanted too, horrid greasy goat herding bastard.
Nath

23rd Jul 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yes of course it is a continuation. If it wasn't it wouldnt be related
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, so just as it is a knock on of an event a month or so ago it means the shambolic situation is continuing?

You can have a shambolic event and a succcessful resolution. The resolution isn't shambolic because that's what puts an end to it - bit like the BP thing in a way?
Hammer

23rd Jul 10 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Henry cheats them to the finals and now they've been sent home disgraced and stumble from shambles to shambles.

Who said karma doesn't exist?
JonnyJ

23rd Jul 10 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ah, so just as it is a knock on of an event a month or so ago it means the shambolic situation is continuing?

You can have a shambolic event and a succcessful resolution. The resolution isn't shambolic because that's what puts an end to it - bit like the BP thing in a way?

Its not a resolution though. They fell out with Domenech, when he left that was the resolution, it should have been done with, finished, over, but no they bring it all back out into the public domain again with this shite excuse for a "punishment". Should have all just been left for Blanc to sort out with the players in private what they have done here is just bring it all back to the surface again and for what? Its pointless, utterly pointless.
mwg

23rd Jul 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd maybe think this could cause some sort of conflict between Blanc and the players too.
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJIts not a resolution though. They fell out with Domenech, when he left that was the resolution, it should have been done with, finished, over, but no they bring it all back out into the public domain again with this shite excuse for a "punishment". Should have all just been left for Blanc to sort out with the players in private what they have done here is just bring it all back to the surface again and for what? Its pointless, utterly pointless.

What complete and utter rubbish.

Domenech was sacked for his teams performances.

The team have been reprimanded for their unprofessional behaviour, unwillingness to follow instructions, taking things into their own hands and insulting their Country.

Without what was announced today the players would feel justified in their actions. They aren't management so need to be made to understand who is by restoring the power and authority to the person that is. Without doing that they can be trotting about and cause all sorts of mayhem with a 'I'm not playing out of position, let's revolt!' attitude again.
JonnyJ

23rd Jul 10 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye great punishment, im sure they are all devastated about missing Norway...

They certainly won't be doing that again
Marc

23rd Jul 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blanc is the man
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Aye great punishment, im sure they are all devastated about missing Norway...

They certainly won't be doing that again

You make absolutely fuck all sense. One minute you advocate nothing being done to the players, the next you suggest that dropping them all for a friendly isn't going to stop them doing it in future? Make your sodding mind up?

Some of that 23 will never play for their Country again as a result of their actions and don't forget that a completely fresh squad now get the chance to shine - Nasri etc.
Tommy L

23rd Jul 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The shambles does continue as this saga is continuing. Blanc could have come in and restored order. This isn't going to do anything. It's just going to keep the spotlight on the French national team, which surely is what they don't want to do after the WC display

This doesn't mean I think what the french players did was right.

[Edited on 23-07-2010 by Tommy L]
Nath

23rd Jul 10 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wayne is some what outnumbered when it comes to this
JonnyJ

23rd Jul 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, what i said was they should have done nothing like what they have done in public. It's brought it all back to the surface again and for absolutely no good reason. They should have dealt with it internally, Blanc should have had a word with them all in private instead of handing out this utterly pointless "punishment" which is just going to create more rifts and therefore carrying on the SHAMBLES that is French football atm. Which was my original argument, that they have carried on the shambles by doing this, not ended it.

How can you say that by doing this it has ended it all? Do you really think the players are going to think "oooo fucking hell guys best not do that again or we might miss another friendly against someone like Macedonia" Or do you think what they should have done is wipe the slate clean, fresh start, new manager, new ideas, forget about South Africa as there is nothing you can do about that now and move on, as one and concentrate on qualifying for the Euros?
JonnyJ

23rd Jul 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

I don't know why im bothering tbh. Wayne would argue that black was white, that Chelsea are bigger than Liverpool or that when you draw half an image of something and then flip it that the flipped version isn't symmetrical
Limecat
Banned

23rd Jul 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

I would expect that from common subordinates TBH. The people in here if asked what their favorite restaurant was they would mostly say 'McDonalds', it just further highlights my superiority TBH.

Best of all, as I was a former acting Union rep, I am the one saying to fuck those that strike in the arse whilst Jonny just continues to contradict himself as usual.

I couldn't expect such simple people to understand a slightly less simple concept. You don't keep it behind closed doors or wipe it under the carpet, they are 23 grown men that directly insulted a huge nation. You have to show those millions that it has been dealt with, in the words of Gordon Hewart 'Not only must justice be done, it must also be seen to be done'.

Run along simple commoners, mine your coal.
Hammer

23rd Jul 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bow to the union rep bonus receiving fat American wanker everyone.

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

23rd Jul 10 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were right to be kicking off

that guy was a bell end

how do you become a football manager by not selecting anyone with the libra star sign?

i'd strike if he was my manager
JonnyJ

23rd Jul 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For the love of christ, im not sure how to respond...

Fuck it, I'll just agree. Aye banning them from playing Norway in a friendly has indeed brought the shambles to an end and DEFINITELY not continued it. Definitely.

Nice one Wayne, good job.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » France - The Shambles Continues 23 database queries in 0.2177689 seconds