corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » PetrolHeadz show at Ellesmere Port

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PetrolHeadz show at Ellesmere Port
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 10 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only just heard about this, PetrolHeadz show is being held at the Vauxhall plant in Ellesmere Port. Unfortunately because I've only just heard about it a stand isn't gonna be possible although they do have a Cruise in and show area, which you can book spaces on or just take a punt that there might be space left when you turn up on the day.

More details:

A UNIQUE car show will make its Cheshire debut at Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port plant this summer.

The North Road site will host the PetrolHeadz Show, which features modified and cutting-edge cars from across the country, between 9am-5.30pm on Sunday, July 25.

JDM Allstars Drift Team will be providing drift demos in the live action arena and taxi rides will be available on the day to give visitors the chance to ride alongside one of the team.

Freestyle motocross star Jamie Squibb will be performing death-defying stunts and flips, including spectacular jumps more than 40 feet into the air.

There will be a rolling road, car competitions and Formula 1 simulators.

Visitors will be able to can check out the trade area and put modifying ideas into action with exhibitors offering deals on the latest technology and innovations.

Plant director Tony Francavilla said: “It’s a privilege to be able to allow the use of Vauxhall’s facilities to help support this fantastic event in the local community.

“The North West has needed an event like this for many years and we’re delighted that PetrolHeadz Show will debut at Vauxhall. It’s going to be a fantastic day out for car enthusiasts and the whole family.”

Mark Needham, managing director of No Limits Events and Promotions who are organising the event, added: “We are thrilled to be launching PetrolHeadz Show at Vauxhall. We’d like to thank Vauxhall for allowing us to use its site in Ellesmere Port, it’s great that a world-renowned brand is involved with the event.”

Tickets are priced £10.50 online or £12.50 on the gate. Visit www.petrolheadzshow.co.uk or call the ticket hotline on 08444 15 14 13.

http://www.petrolheadzshow.co.uk/

I won't be able to make it, I've already got a job on but no doubt any people interested could arrange to meet up etc. maybe get a few of your cars in the Cruise in and Show

[Edited on 22-07-2010 by Mike B]

[Edited on 28-07-2010 by Mike B]
8vcorsa

22nd Jul 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit late init lol
marklawton

22nd Jul 10 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be there, got my ticket already
Mike
Premium Member

22nd Jul 10 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I said, I only heard about it a couple of minutes before the thread went up
mattk

22nd Jul 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the Z at the end is putting me off
Adam_B

24th Jul 10 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same
marklawton

24th Jul 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ill try and get some photos for you incase theres another one next year
Mike
Premium Member

24th Jul 10 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, that'll be handy, give us an idea of if it's worth making a big thing of it in future
8vcorsa

25th Jul 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is 1 every yr
marklawton

26th Jul 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt too bad of a show really. things need to me improved but iam sure they will get things sorted over the years thats its on

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » PetrolHeadz show at Ellesmere Port 23 database queries in 0.0129578 seconds