corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Broke into again. 4 times in 5 weeks!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Broke into again. 4 times in 5 weeks!
djwoody

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 03 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 radios nicked in 5 weeks.
I am fcuking fuming. Police are coming round soon. I have a camera outside my house and i have them on it, don't recognise them though
PaulW

22nd Mar 03 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but the cops won't be interested, they'll probs be more interested in trying to find fault wioth your car & getting money out of ya than findin the theiving cunts!!
djwoody

22nd Mar 03 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True!
PaulW

22nd Mar 03 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know when my dads car got broke into, mine was parked on the driveway & i'd taken the number plates off the car as was fixin it, had the interior stripped out, so no tax disc, and the engine in bits, so they gave me a producer to prove the damn thing was mine!! and a rectification note to sort the number plates out & tax disc!
PaulW

22nd Mar 03 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cops round here are complete tw4ts anyway, they'll pull ya just for the hell of it!
djwoody

22nd Mar 03 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The same round here mate, if they like your car they'll just pull you to have a look round it.
Cybermonkey

22nd Mar 03 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its on the driveway, the police cant moan about it whatsoever seeing its on private property. How do they know its going to be driven on the road? Just stick to your rights.

Dave
PaulW

22nd Mar 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did but they were mainly bitchin about the tax disc not being displayed
beav

22nd Mar 03 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesnt matter on private property.
PaulW

22nd Mar 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well was a while ago now didnt have to pay anythin so im not fussed, just the cheek of it!
sxi16vjoe

22nd Mar 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought my luck was bad. i had mine broken into twice in 3months

did they only get ur stereo???
or have u got amps???
djwoody

22nd Mar 03 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got my stereo. (which didnt have the face on). What use is that? lol
sxi16vjoe

22nd Mar 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin hell man there wankers!!!

they obviously realised the couldnt get anythin that was any use to them so just try &fuck u up.

i had over 1.5k worth been nicked in the last few months.

not bothering anymore.
Lregnovagsi

22nd Mar 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had my whole car stolen a couple of years back, first day at college and thought i'd risk it in the car park, wish i never had, they took the car, all the leather i'd just had done for my birthday, the system, the wheels, but it was wierd, they took the speedlines off, put standard steelies back on, and then put locking wheel nuts on! Then, they took both bumpers off to get to the splitters, didn't knick the bumpers, put them back on with every screw in place!! Lol
Apparently, most radio's fit on the same back, hence why i am selling my pioneer face, cus they took the back!
Tim
Site Administrator

22nd Mar 03 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a bad time when you have to constantly worry where you leave your car etc... fortunately mines never been broken into, but I've had it vandalised, and I find it hard to relax now if I've driven up town on a Fri/Sat....
Lregnovagsi

22nd Mar 03 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's awful, i know, i have never left the car i have now anywhere, apart from in my garage. Even in there i have a car blocking the garage, a top of the range clifford, an alarm on the garage, a camera outside the garage, one of those steering locks round the wheel, oh, the list goes on, and i'm still a nervous reck.
Sooty
Banned

22nd Mar 03 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nova mate thats why..... targeted by default
Tim
Site Administrator

22nd Mar 03 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah but kicking in my clear clusters wasn't cos of that
Lregnovagsi

22nd Mar 03 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nova's are very easy to get in to.
At the end of the day, if they want it, they'll find a way to get it at any cost, i was followed apparently for about 6 months every day, that's what gets to me.
Tim
Site Administrator

22nd Mar 03 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What pisses me off more is they didn't gain anything from kicking my clusters in. Was is really that satisfying to know that I'm gonna have to spend £80 putting it right again?
Dan B

22nd Mar 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RichyGTi
Nova mate thats why..... targeted by default

Yeah, I had my old Nova broken into right outside my house (the one disadvantage of double-glazing - I didn't hear a thing when they smashed the quarter-light window). Headunit nicked, along with the 4 speakers I'd put in a custom-built parcel-shelf (unfortunately, I didn't know about stealth shelves back then). They actually nicked the shelf, rather than remove the speakers!

Bit of justice, though, the police said when they recovered them that the guy who got caught with them also had a house-full of other stolen stuff, including 2 cars in his garage, was a repeat-offender, and was looking at 10 years time......still would have preferred it if my car hadn't been hit, though!
Lregnovagsi

24th Mar 03 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's bad to have your car broken in to, but try thinking what you go through when you go to your car, and it's not there?
jaffa

24th Mar 03 at 01:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate had his cinquecento kicked in up town
wankers kicked most the panels in the car needed 3/4's of it respraying. Was very nearly a write off.
bobothebear

24th Mar 03 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my car broken into when visiting my mates at Uni in Nottingham.
Had Stealth Shelf with 6x9s and my headunit (no face on it tho) nicked. They even stole a Torch i got for Christmas that I hadn't even put batteries into yet!!!!
Police didn't give a crap really, Pretty much knew I was neva gonna see em again and just put it all onto the computer.

Since then I've fitted an alarm but I still shit myself everytime I go and visit em. And the more I do to the car the more I feel at risk when I go there.
Now I take everything out of the car and bring it into the house when I visit em. For the sake of 10 minutes work I can leave my car looking crap inside and undesirable for thieves.(Unless they desperately want a road map)
jay@ffwd

24th Mar 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police cant do anythingabout display of tax on private property.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Broke into again. 4 times in 5 weeks! 22 database queries in 0.1048632 seconds