corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » problems of my 1.4 merit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author problems of my 1.4 merit
kenryso

User status: Offline
   21st Mar 03 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 15" fitted to my 1.4 merit today , but when I drive it on uneven road the steering wheel was turning left and right itself. even on straight line! and when I step on the accelerator while I was driving, there are some kind of noise which I think are from the front wheel, but when I step harder, the noise gone. anyone can help me to help my car?

thanks v much.
wezjax

21st Mar 03 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get your tracking done.
Kris TD

21st Mar 03 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the steering is due to "tramlining" is something that happens by fittin wider wheels as they follow the lines of the road.

New Poll