corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » strip clubs, thoughts

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author strip clubs, thoughts
Bart

User status: Offline
5th Jul 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We ended up going to a strip club for my stag do. Leading up to you/at the time I didnt want to do it, but im glad I did.

Ignore the fact that im wearing fcuking makeup;

and im not as fat as I look had to slouch forward.
Needless to say, I was whipped and spanked infront of everyone.
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Jul 10 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shes horrendous
Bart

5th Jul 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Shes horrendous

indeed, my bastard friends must have been on a budget with her
Jake

5th Jul 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to a strip club down the m1, i was abit nervous about it so tucked myself behind a table. next thing i know some bird that looked like my brothers ex girlfriend comes along, say "dont be shy mate wawawa" rips the table away from me, pint almost goes flying across the room and she starts rubbing her arse against my work clothes. needless to say they went straight in a 40 degree wash as soon as i got home. the next one was pretty fit but all i wanted to do was slap my cock across her face but its not allowed so i wont be going back
sand-eel

5th Jul 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diamond dolls in Glasgow is pretty good TBH, there was only one girl, which IMO was minging, was full of asians/middle eastern men, I think the girls got bored of the weirdos so came over to us just to talk about normal stuff, the floor manager woman did as well, was pretty good.

[Edited on 05-07-2010 by sand-eel]
Simon L

5th Jul 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
quote:
I guess its because I dont get to seee titties all the time.

just look in a mirror naked???

that's what I'd be doing all day if I was female.

Not the same..

Nothing like having a petite wee brunette brushing herself all over you.

Sounds like you've been enough time to pick up some pointers!
Lawrah
Premium Member

5th Jul 10 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know I have
Simon L

5th Jul 10 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, yes i do
AlexSXI

5th Jul 10 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I go occassionally with my Col United friends during Away Days. Funniest/Dirtyest one we've ever been to was the White Horse in High Wycombe. £5 for virtually anything other than full sex. Crazy.

Browns near Liverpool Street is one of the better ones.

(Jeez I sound like a perv.)
lostboy
Banned

5th Jul 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kinda on topic, SSJ do they still have the girls stripping in the Emporium on a thursday night down Hartlepool?
Nath

5th Jul 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
i went to a strip club down the m1, i was abit nervous about it so tucked myself behind a table. next thing i know some bird that looked like my brothers ex girlfriend comes along, say "dont be shy mate wawawa" rips the table away from me, pint almost goes flying across the room and she starts rubbing her arse against my work clothes. needless to say they went straight in a 40 degree wash as soon as i got home. the next one was pretty fit but all i wanted to do was slap my cock across her face but its not allowed so i wont be going back

Wagon and Horse?
Hammer

5th Jul 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prague strip clubs double as brothels, you get a dance then your cock sucked for 1900 coronitas.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

5th Jul 10 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont like them

dont agree with paying for some slag to dance for me

dont agree with having to pay for some slag to shag me either
Hammer

5th Jul 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

Stay a virgin then, no skin off our noses mate.
lostboy
Banned

5th Jul 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

Stay a virgin then, no skin off our noses mate.

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

5th Jul 10 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knew it was coming

stuartmitchell

5th Jul 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont like it, cant touch them lol!
ssj_kakarot

5th Jul 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
Kinda on topic, SSJ do they still have the girls stripping in the Emporium on a thursday night down Hartlepool?

na i dont think so am not even sure emporium is open any more :/
N3CRO

5th Jul 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been to one, never really thought of going neither tbh.
Hammer

5th Jul 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne

I'll crack the funnies, you stick to being a pervert.
N3CRO

5th Jul 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne

I'll crack the funnies, you stick to being a pervert.

Riiiiiight. Don't care who believes me, think I'd remember going...
Jake

5th Jul 10 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by jake

Wagon and Horse?

yep
SetH

5th Jul 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I managed a 30 year record of never going into one and it was a record that I was proud off. Pretty much for the same reasons as Daimo I really fail to see the point of them and always believed them to be for GIMPS.

anyway one friday night I was out with a few juicers from the gym and the city was totally dead, nobody out empty bars etc and after a few quiet drinks things were getting boring. One of the lads joked about going to Spearmint Rhino and a silence fell at our table.... "fuck it, why not lets do it for a laugh" I said. We knew the doormen (more juicers from the gym) so we wouldnt have to pay to get it so nothing to lose.

So we headed up there and my god the effect when we entered said establishment. 4 Juicers all buffed up, not your usual lager swilling fat blokes that have been drinking all day or seedy indian men in suits that have come to Norwich to do contracts for Aviva. Anyway you could see all the girls eyes light up like pedophiles in mothercare as they eyed up "The Meat".... One thing with strippers is they are definately 'Juice meat birds'..... "mother of god I uttered, we are going to get raped".

Instantly I start bricking myself and find myself looking at the floor, I notice one of my meathead friends is doing the same. We sheepishly head towards the bar past a few tables of seedy indian businessmen whom are now blatantly being ignored by teh sluts as they eye their fresh meat.

"double vodka and coke.." I splutter as I try really hard to avoid the piercing look of a stage 3 silicon slut with drawn on eyebrows at the end of the bar. We get our drinks and proceed to a table, as we get there my fellow juicers all bundle for seats and im like WTF???... then it dawns on me ive been left the only seat that has a spare seat next to it, great Im going to get raped first.

A few minutes goes by and we are just a bunch of lads having a drink and a few laughs, not really caring about some little blondie thats doing fanneh displaying gymnastics on a pole in the centre of the room. Then it happens, i see from the corner of my eye a female unit planting herself in the seat next to me.... I start pooing myself double time, then it speaks....

"Hi im Nadine, are you enjoying your evening"?.... PARP! I shit myself even more and I have no idea why, the rest of the juicers are quietly sniggering to themselves. For some bizzare gimp or a reason I reply "uhm... only on my second drink so im kinda sober" I have no idea why I said that.

She then starts babbling on about how she is studying Biochemistry at the University and doing this to make ends meet. Fair play I think to myself better then pulling pints for £6 an hour. As she continues to babble on I do a cheeky Terminator style scan of its body and to my utter disgust she has absolutely FUCK ALL tits, seriously a chest like a 10 yr old boy. She was definately of PERT and no doubt had a tiny pert ass the sort that you lot cream over but god damn this bitch was titless, they were fucking bee stings.

I was never going to pay for a dance but if it was moosepiggish with fuck of swinging udders I may, must may have been tempted. Anyway my mates are continuing to snigger to themselves safe in the fact there are no spare seats next to them and effectively they have left me on the Gaza strip.... I need to get out of here so i stutter.. "excuse me where are the gents", she points in the general direction of the comodes. I turn to my mate and say "Im going for a piss come with me." He doesnt understand why I cant go alone and then another juice brother is like Ive been needing a piss for ages ill come with you as he was shitting himself as well. To this day I still do not know why we were shitting ourselves.

Anyway we come back from the comode after avoiding several sneaky Mig-21 type engagements from the roaming slut machines and see the most amazing little pert blondie talking to one of group. We sit down and and have another drink, they are talking for a good half an hour and she turns round to him and drops the question... "So do you fancy a dance then?". He turns to her and says "No, not really I just thought Id tell you about my day"then bursts out laughing... fucking priceless as she storms of in a huff.

Shortly after we left, me having lost my strip club virginity but not dabbling in a dance and I still dont think I ever would but glad i checked it out.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Jul 10 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ lol
Tomnova16
Premium Member

5th Jul 10 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

White horse in high Wycombe. Never been but heard it is utter filth.

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » strip clubs, thoughts 23 database queries in 0.1930821 seconds