corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 VW Polo 6n Black £795 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1996 VW Polo 6n Black £795 ono
jake_rob

User status: Offline
4th Jul 10 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Polo
Engine - 1.0
Mileage - 105k
Price - 795 ono

Location - Stockport
Contact phone number - 07517439134
Contact email address - jake1rob@hotmail.com

General information - For sale is my 1996 polo 6n 1.0 with 16v front and back bumpers, lowering springs and shocks not sure on the make apparently there called 'philJ' or something , (I think thats someone off clubpolo forum). The polo has a slight blow from the exhaust but this may be sorted before sale. It also has 14" VW bottletop alloy wheels recently sprayed in Ford graphite Grey mettalic. (if the bottletops are not wanted the car can be sold on a number of different wheels; pink team dynamics 15", BBS 13", steelies.) all four tyres on the bottletops are decent. The car has MOT until October if I remember correctly. Tax until September. The interior is that of a polo 6n2 which is much more modern but unfortunately it is the 5 door. (i also have a set of Cobra monaco S bucket seats in red with black Sparco harnesses which can go with the car for £180 more) The car will be sold with a sony xplod HU which works but sometimes skips. Back lights have been replaced by the 6n2 rear lights which really smarten up the rear end and look much more modern. So do the Crystal side repeaters off a mk4 golf and the front indicators are also clear. Unfortunately the car got reversed into outside my house and this has left the front end slightly out of line but not too noticeable, i had the bumper repaired and fitted a new headlight as it cracked. The front grill soround and badge have been sprayed the same colour as the wheels and the back badge is black. There is a few scuffs and scrapes around the car which is to be expected with 105k miles but remember this is a Vdub and without a doubt will do that again, since owning it in January all its needed is a rear wheel bearing, pads and a few services, starts first time everytime and runs quite smoothly. Price is negotiable but please don't take the piss as im in no rush to sell, Thanks Jake.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1996 VW Polo 6n Black £795 ono 24 database queries in 0.0074518 seconds