corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » cant seem to sell car ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cant seem to sell car ?
corsa_oby

User status: Offline
21st Jun 10 at 04:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering if anyone could help me put my car up for sale twice here in 2 weeks i havent had intrested from anyone ive put the price pretty reasonable for 1300 ono considering some of the states on here i think thats a good price. anyone know what i should be askin its an r reg 1.4 sport the shell is mint interior is black leathers, white cersoros, etc

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=563653

[Edited on 21-06-2010 by corsa_oby]
EuroCorsaa

21st Jun 10 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was looking at this yesterday mate!!
i fort it was a nice looking car and fort that it wouldn't have a problem selling it!!
AlunJ

21st Jun 10 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's a nice example fella, where is it advertised other than here? If I was after one I'd snap it up
corsa_oby

21st Jun 10 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for your intrest ive put it on pretty much everywhere apart from ebay corsa b's seem to have fallen in the market in the last year
EuroCorsaa

21st Jun 10 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You just got to find the right person matee!!
Just keep trying and dont let it go for sily money!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » cant seem to sell car ? 23 database queries in 0.0083282 seconds