corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » finally...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author finally...
jamjar15

User status: Offline
19th Jun 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

started to dislike my corsa been looking around for a new car n looks like im gonna get this c. not sure how much they normally cost or anything about c's tbh. but that price is the total for finance.

Black. ABS, Air conditioning, Central locking, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Radio/Cassette, Radio/CD, Rear headrests, Sports seats, Steel wheels, Service indicator, Full size spare wheel, Trip computer, Solid Paint, Remote central locking, Rear wiper, PAS, Height adjustable drivers seat, Heated door mirrors, Front head restraints, Front electric windows, Electric door mirrors, Drivers airbag, Body coloured bumpers, Audio remote control, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Cloth seat trim
jamjar15

19th Jun 10 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also have any of you guys ever been in a 1.3 cdti? just wanna know how slow it is n if the mpg is even worth it, cos i need something cheap to insure n reliable, n this has 50k on clocks which i forgot to mention just now
swill_omnibus

20th Jun 10 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well their only insurance group three and tax band C so only 35 tax (but check it)

Granted your not having much oomph but if your looking for a dead cheap run around then thats the one to get
AlunJ

20th Jun 10 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've driven a 1.3 cdti c and d. They're nippyish, not all that slow. Turbo spins up early in the rev range. I'd quite happily have one for an everyday driver.
Rob E

20th Jun 10 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty of poke from the 1.3cdti! just make sure the egr software update has been done. Plenty of puff in them for round town driving, get a little gutless top end though
jamjar15

21st Jun 10 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought a 56 plate corsa 1.4 sxi+ looks pretty much the same as that but has foglights n sporty looking stuff lol. was only 4k with 30k on the clocks which aint too bad
jamjar15

22nd Jun 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is the one i bought, n pickin up friday now

[Edited on 22-06-2010 by jamjar15]
AlunJ

22nd Jun 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome to the south wales C owners club
jamjar15

23rd Jun 10 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yay lol, gotta leave it standard i think for a year coz the warrenty but not really sure how it works. how much does the front grill usually cost dont really like chrome n dont think it'll effect the warenty
swill_omnibus

24th Jun 10 at 06:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meh don't bother mate, front grills for the C go into triple figures...
jamjar15

24th Jun 10 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right lol, gonna miss the days of grills for a tenner, cant wait till i actually have a car that can make it to a meet in
lukeywitchard

5th Jul 10 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a tidy car, jus change the wheels to some nice white 16's i would, leave the suspension asit is. The c's are incredibly smooth, u dont wanna ruin tha by lowering it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » finally... 23 database queries in 0.0101361 seconds