corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England - Algeria...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author England - Algeria...
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
18th Jun 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sack the cunt and bring in Southgate.
Limecat
Banned

18th Jun 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
Sack the cunt and bring in Southgate.

Don't you dare troll me!
Griffiths1991

19th Jun 10 at 00:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
This is an embarrassment.

I wouldn't go that far...

I would. Algeria?...its not even that actually did you look how we played i cringed at some of the plays. Also why has Heskey now played two games and been taken off in both why not just start with Defoe he played better than Rooney when he came on?

[Edited on 19-06-2010 by Griffiths1991]
AndyKent

19th Jun 10 at 06:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love the fact they roll in Southgate to give management advice. The fact he sucked at Middlesborough seems to have completely passed them by

To the game itself, I was just disappointed. I think the media is piling on so much pressure its getting to the players, end of.

Everyone I've spoken to about the USA game has said, lets be fair, it was the teams fault we didn't win, not just Green, but the media have just attacked him over and over like it was his sole fault.

If the players could actually see that a lot of people really are behind the team and just want them to relax and do well they'd spring to life. Unfortunately they can't see it.
Tommy L

19th Jun 10 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm so disappointed.

Capello needs to go 4-4-1-1

Half the players haven't been playing 4-4-2 this season. Why he isn't playing them where they play best is beyond me.

Rooney didn't look himself, injury? Heskey doing step overs? Nigger please. SWP did look better this game than he did last game.

It's got to be big confidence issue.

[Edited on 19-06-2010 by Tommy L]
Ben J

19th Jun 10 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Naming the team 2 hours before the kick off is a major issue. I said it at the start of the WC and it looks like alot of people now agree. How can the team practice set pieces etc if they don't know who's playing.
Tommy L

19th Jun 10 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They look clueless on the pitch
moka

19th Jun 10 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We played piss poor last night, i was at work at the time so recorded it on sky plus. On my way home i ensured i didnt hear the result before in anticipation, i wish i hadnt now.

We can only hang on to what viera said... Something about, at the last world cup France were in the same boat, they drew their first two against the swiss and south korea and had to win by a margin of 2 goals to go through in the last game. They managed to do so and went all the way to the final.

Im just clinging onto whatever hope i can find now tbh... bad times...
Ojc

19th Jun 10 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dreaming if you think England will beat Slovenia.
Chrissy
Premium Member

19th Jun 10 at 08:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Dreaming if you think England will beat Slovenia.

This is what I was thinking..

Their first half performance in the USA game would walk all over Englands performance last night.

>>>> Chris <<<<

strick206

19th Jun 10 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are just fucking useless, capello needs to grow a pair of balls and drop lampard, he needs to play 4-4-1-1 with this team

------------------James----------------------
Johnson --- Terry --- Dawson --- Cashley

Lennon --- Barry --- Gerrard ---- J. Cole

------------------Rooney------------------

---------------------------Heskey --------

Or if you have to play fat frank, play him in centre mid, play gerrard off rooney and drop heskey
mwg

19th Jun 10 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wasn't a dream how shit England were last night then
strick206

19th Jun 10 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wanted Algeria to win after 60 minutes, got so fed up watching that shite i wanted them to get an even bigger slating today
Marc

19th Jun 10 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dire and very boring.

I can't believe Cole didn't get a look in last night, and what was the point in Carrick warming up if he wasn't coming on?

I also didn't see the point in changing Lennon for Wright-Phillips. Cole should have come on.

Atleast we can go out having not lost a game
mwg

19th Jun 10 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its possible we could be looking at England, Spain, Germany and France going out at the group stages
Tommy L

19th Jun 10 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206

Or if you have to play fat frank, play him in centre mid, play gerrard off rooney and drop heskey
This
Griffiths1991

19th Jun 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
I wanted Algeria to win after 60 minutes, got so fed up watching that shite i wanted them to get an even bigger slating today
Marc

19th Jun 10 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Its possible we could be looking at England, Spain, Germany and France going out at the group stages

I wouldn't moan at that.
Cavey

19th Jun 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does seem to be an issue with the team, they weren't up for it last night, didn't seem to be any morale in the team.

Seems like something has happened behind the scenes that we're not privee to.

Can't believe Cole didn't get a run out, no imagination in the team, yet don't bring argueably our most creative player on. Weird.

Had work this morning, so couldn't even get drunk enough to forget all about the game
Nath

19th Jun 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the worst games of football I've ever seen.

Sort it out Capello.
Rick Draper

19th Jun 10 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Naming the team 2 hours before the kick off is a major issue. I said it at the start of the WC and it looks like alot of people now agree. How can the team practice set pieces etc if they don't know who's playing.

Ferguson and other premier league managers do this still so i dont see the issue. The footballers dont see a issue its only what the media and fans such as yourself perceive to be a issue.
Nath

19th Jun 10 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats to say he doesnt tell them though really? He could just say he doesnt to confse the media, as he doesnt really like them much does he.
Limecat
Banned

19th Jun 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

Why didn't you say it at the start of qualifying then? I mean, it's not like he just adopted it is it? It's not like it was such an issue then, topping the group, going away to Croatia and sticking 5 past them (they had never previously lost a home match!), scoring more goals than any other European team etc...

This whole 2 hour thing is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever had the misfortune of reading.

The fact is England are unbeaten and but for an individual error wouldn't have conceeded a goal and would have one foot in the last 16 which they still have as they can guarantee progress with a win.

It's not the end of the World and despite a LOT of dickhead, straw clutching, knee-jerk 'fans', England DON'T have a devine right to win every game they play.
Nath

19th Jun 10 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to agree there.

Also, if we are to start playing at some point I'd rather it be on Wednesday onwards. Rather than do a Germany and fuck it right up after a blistering start.
Cavey

19th Jun 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ, I agree with Let.

We are unbeaten unlike a lot of other teams at the tournament. Unfortunately yesterdays performance has highlighted Greens mistake even more, 4 pts would of been much better than 2.

In a way, i'm glad, might stop a lot of hype over the England team if the fair weather fans and the media back off them a little bit.

Definitely makes Wednesday a fucking nervous occasion though!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » England - Algeria... 24 database queries in 0.0167720 seconds