corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » need help someone to take alook at my c20xe corsa please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need help someone to take alook at my c20xe corsa please
scotty_f

User status: Offline
   16th Jun 10 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya there i need someone to take alook at my c20xe corsa and tell me where ive gone wrong with the wiring i followed the guide but need extra help as im not gettin power down to the ecu but engine turns over all ok just need someone to look at it would be willing to pay thank you
Graham88

17th Jun 10 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lee Mitchell sounds like your man, sure some of the guys on here will be along to give you a contact number or something as I haven't got it anymore
Fro

17th Jun 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still have his number but not sure whether he is tinkering with cars as im sure he has had a child since i last saw him, one of the other kent peeps will be able to say more.
scotty_f

17th Jun 10 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank you would it be possible to find out if he is still playing with cars if so can you u2u me his number thanks
Kieran
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa_power might be able to help
AlexW

21st Jun 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where abouts in essex are you?
scotty_f

21st Jun 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just in maldon mate if you know where that is

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » need help someone to take alook at my c20xe corsa please 23 database queries in 0.0082049 seconds