corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » My COD Black Ops thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My COD Black Ops thread
Baz-Zico

User status: Offline
9th Aug 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just after 30 secs when he knifes the guy in the back, watch the right hand side, someones runs in and dives down!

awesome

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by Baz-Zico]
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see that ending in tears though everyone will be diving to avoid being killed, it happens enough as it is.
JonnyJ

9th Aug 10 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I can see that ending in tears though everyone will be diving to avoid being killed, it happens enough as it is.

Exactly what i was thinking, they are going to be the new hoppers. That camera thing will increase camping, i have no idea wtf that remote controlled car thing is but the day i get killed by one is the day the game flys out the window, knifing is still too quick.

Please can someone just make WaW with modern guns please?
dava.

9th Aug 10 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

excuse the lack of info on my 1st post was a quick reply before having to nip out,

it looks superb! loving the small tasters that they have added in,

i dont mind it looking a bit like mw2 with the headshots, 1st kills etc im used to that now due to mw2 but its seems alot cleaner looking and more update which is good aswell,
looking forward to seeing more stuff and info in next few months, great thread for it Danny!
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The full multiplayer reveal in a few weeks will be amazing, more maps, perks, weapons, kill streaks etc etc. Awesome.

Also, the more you watch the video the more you notice things.

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by DannyB]
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someones analysis

quote:
00: 06 - Following an enemy on a Russion snow map with a Silenced T2 MK5 assault rifle » with a Red Dot Sight.
00: 09 - Enemy is on camera, a new gadget in multiplayer and is shot in the back. A callsign is shown of the killer. 00:13 - A Smiley is on the side of the weapon, customized or default?
00:14 - The MP5k is confirmed when walking over it, it's equipped with a suppressor.
00:15 - The player picks up his camera on a tripod, so he can deploy it elsewhere. It's done with the D-pad "UP"
00:17 - Vahn on another kill, showing the callsign of SlyMonkey. At first sight it looks to be the M16. Correct me if I'm wrong
00:18 - Killing @MatTks giving Vahn a 3 kill Killstreak, a remote controlled explosive car. We'll see this in action later on.
00:18 - In his inventory he as 2 flashbangs and one Semtex sticky grenade. It's still unknown what the D-pad "UP" is at this point in time.
00:19 - There is actually a rocket taking off.
00:22 - After killing another one, Vahn is rewarded with a 4 kill streak which looks to be a crate (care package in MW2?). It replaces the 3 kill streak (R/C car) but that will probably be stacked for later use like in MW2.
00:24 - Equipping the Crosshbow with Explosive TIp.
00:28 - The explosive tips looks to be at a timer of 2 seconds.
00:29 - 5 kill streak, looks to be the missile shot at @01:10.

00:30 - Killing an enemy with the Ballistic Knife.
00:31 - Inventory: Smoke / Semtex. D-Pad Unknown equipment (claymore?) and unknown killstreak (big bomb)
00:32 - Killing a second one right after, with a "regular" knife attack to the back. This is a nice animation with both knifes, the ballistic one and the "default" knife. We think it might be different than a "regular" attack when not equipped with the Ballistic Knife.
00:32 - AUG confirmed by dropped weapon on the ground.
00:37 - More interesting though, look at the air/drop-shot! Player at the right runs and dives flat on his belly in air.
00:41 - Looks like an early version of the FAMAS.
00:41 - A create on the ground, could be a care package kill streak?
00:44 - New custom camouflage, with canvas belts and a custom snow paint.
00:50 - Large caliber shooting through glass ceiling, probably a helicopter kill streak?
00:50 - Throwing semtex grenade, killing for a 3 kill streak (R/C car)
00:55 - R/C Car kill streak deployed, user controlled.
00:57 - Driving straight through window....
00:59 - RPG-7 confirmed on the back for the enemy, right before detonation, killing both.
01: 00 - Looks to be the Harrier kill streak on D-pad "RIGHT"; Equipped with 2 flash and 1 frag grenade
01: 04 - Shooting what looks to be the M16
01: 06 - Enemy taking slug to the head, with an unknown Sniper Rifle (some help please?)
01: 08 - Mini Map updates; showing grid with visual aids, B4 / C4 etc.
01: 08 - Also showing a bleeping thing/bulls eye on the map, possible the location of the portable tripod cam (D-pad "UP" equipment)?
01:10 - Getting killed by a missile, what looks to be either homing to body heat or controlled by camera.
01:16 - Full multiplayer Reveal on September 1st!

01:17 - SWEET! You can now record gameplay in-game, which was requested by many many machinema film makers. You can switch between 1st person/ Free Camera, take a screenshot, toggle HUD (Heads Up Display) and play in Slow Motion.
01:22 - Even more control, you can manage segments of the match. By the looks of it you can reorder them easily, or remove unwanted segments.
01:22 - Between segments, you can choose your custom transition (cut/fade/etc)
01:23 - Save your film with a title and description.

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by DannyB]
JonnyJ

9th Aug 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder if you're quick enough you can remove the arrow and throw it, kind of like when i grenade lands right next to you, obviously with a loss of health.

I know it sounds like im slating this here but i remember getting all hyped up about all the MW2 feature and then hating most of them when you actually got to play it and saw how the could be abused.

I'll probably still buy this.
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going off the end of the video it looks like that map is called Launch, would make sense considering there's a big rocket taking off.
mwg

9th Aug 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really never want to meet the guy that sat there and listed all that out.
dannymccann

9th Aug 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought this was set in the past, looks more modern than MW2??
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, it's never been claimed to be set in the past
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Aug 10 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I really never want to meet the guy that sat there and listed all that out.

If you think that is bad go have a read of the COD forums
A2H GO

9th Aug 10 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baz-Zico
just after 30 secs when he knifes the guy in the back, watch the right hand side, someones runs in and dives down!

awesome

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by Baz-Zico]

Does anyone else think the guy diving at 37 secs reminds them of:

Whole thing looks Cant wait and didnt think i would be as early as September!

[Edited on 09-08-2010 by A2H GO]
LukeS

9th Aug 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fish dive
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over 515,000 views on youtube in under a day not bad going
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-multiplayer-teaser-trailer-ign-rewind-theater/
Brett
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
http://www.codblackopsblog.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-multiplayer-teaser-trailer-ign-rewind-theater/

Didn't notice a few of the things like Napalm before they pointed it out. Looks excellent anyway
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Aug 10 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Napalm could replace tac nuke, that napalm looks like it would kill a far few people.
noshua

10th Aug 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks pretty good actually, editor at the end is
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 11:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another analysis type video

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-pop-block-call-of/702709?type=flv
CORSA NUT

11th Aug 10 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmmmmm not convinced TBH

IMO they should be going back to basics like WAW. Even though i hated that game the new Vietnam pack would be great if the proper guys made the game in the first place.

Those camera's are a REALLY bad idea.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Aug 10 at 15:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I agree, it will probably be really easy to destroy them though.
A2H GO

11th Aug 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
Hmmmmmmm not convinced TBH

IMO they should be going back to basics like WAW. Even though i hated that game the new Vietnam pack would be great if the proper guys made the game in the first place.

Those camera's are a REALLY bad idea.

Camera's = Campers Heaven.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Aug 10 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MjcEeTmEys
Brett
Premium Member

12th Aug 10 at 15:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
New Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MjcEeTmEys

want one

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll