corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » RIP GSI, Hello Black sport/Gsi REP! Pic Heavy to start with!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RIP GSI, Hello Black sport/Gsi REP! Pic Heavy to start with!
LoudandProud

User status: Offline
   30th May 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, thought as the weathers better for some pics i would share the worlds slowest project!

After the death of my Poor Flame Pink GSI

I decided the always wanted black Gsi rep was called for, so 2k lighter i got this..

2000, x14xe, FSH, 80k, 1 owner, Aircon etc was a happy boy!

So after an ebay spree came the rear lights and Fiat Marea Rear wiper

Then some smoked side repeaters and debadged (notice the ride height here)

Then More ebaying decided to go for some green led side lights, also replaced all the dash lights and switches in green, cant get a decent pic tho

Then thanks to CS, appologies to the user i got the springs from here, bad memory! i finally got it lowered yesterday... lazy i know but i couldnt be bothered to do it myself

Love the ride height, thinking astra sxi wheels next, also tints and exhaust ... oh and get the kit fitted...

All this in a year talk about fast worker! Also ordered a Punto rear as the Marea one is rubbish, and some new flat front wiper blades with built in washers

Comments and suggestions welcome
davieslim

30th May 10 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to have a black gsi replica, loved the things

dont think much of your back lights
deanwatts16

30th May 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to have black gsi rep too sold it to metterz on here
LoudandProud

30th May 10 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the black lights, keeps it all above board for the MOT and when its not directly bright.... they look good, think it will make more of a point when the kit is on
12valver

31st May 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks pretty clean, again not too keen on your back lights. But its whatevers to your taste that counts... What do your shocks and springs lower it by?
vaux.dan

31st May 10 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2k for that? looks clean like, rear lights arnt my cuppa, mhw's would have been better, keep it up
LoudandProud

31st May 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it should be 40 all round, but seems to be slightly lower on the front, i know the rears arent everyones cuppa but wanted to keep it as legal as possible, car is fairly clean, few marks here n there but gettin it tidied up when the kit goes on, will get more pics when the weathers good

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » RIP GSI, Hello Black sport/Gsi REP! Pic Heavy to start with! 23 database queries in 0.0087340 seconds