corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 Sport with 1.6 16v Engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.4 Sport with 1.6 16v Engine
kristof1989

User status: Offline
23rd May 10 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Sport 1.4
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 99k
Price - 550ono

Location - Worthing
Contact phone number - 07791433515
Contact email address - high_n_dry@hotmail.com

General information -

Hi there, i have a corsa sport for sale. its a 1.4 sport but its got a 1.6 16v engine in it ( still registered as a 1.4 so CHEAP tax)

The shell is in good condition but with its age it comes with a few marks, like the common rust on the front of the bonnet, but its not that bad, there is a small dent in the rear panel but other than that it cleans up very well!

The engine came from a 1.6 astra, but it has all the corsa bits on ie inlet, gearbox, manifold, etc. It runs spot on and has had the head gasket changed and cambelt done around 6 months ago. How ever with most of the x16xe the engine does smoke a tad on start up, and on heavy accelaration but its nothing to bad and perfectly liveable with just need to top it up every month.

This is still a perfect working car, but it will need a few SMALL thinks to get it back to 100%. First of is i think the fan relay has gone as the fan no longer kicks in when the temp gets to just over 100 but works when you wire it straight to a battery, sencond the drivers front engine mount keeps coming lose, i think this is becacuse the rubber on the mount is rather perrished and has seen better days, and the speedo can be a bit tempremental, but i think its a lose wire and will try sort this befor some one buys the car. These three/two things are about it, but im sure there might be something ive missed, but i am selling this as a sort of spares or repairs/sold as seen car.

NOW FOR THE BEST BITS!!!!!
The car has MOT untill feb 2011 and tax until 31st of Sep 2010
The car has FK front coilovers (80-120mm), and FK Racing Rear Shocks and 80mm Drop Springs,
Corsa Sport Gloss Alloys With Red Ring + 4 good tyres
Stainless Steel Powerflow Middle Section, but the rear box is standard.
Home Made De-Cat which doesnt leak
Clean interior
Quick Car AND CHEAP!

If you want to view the car at all please dont hesitate to ask, or if you would like some pictures again just ask... im open to offers, if you dont ask you will never know

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 Sport with 1.6 16v Engine 24 database queries in 0.0128500 seconds