corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone near berkshire with a 1.8 Astra/Vectra/Corsa or 2.2 Omega fancy doing me a favour?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone near berkshire with a 1.8 Astra/Vectra/Corsa or 2.2 Omega fancy doing me a favour?
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
22nd May 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm trying to sort out a 1.8 Zafira which keeps throwing a P0100 (AFM low voltage) code, im on my 3rd MAF sensor, they can't all be duff

Is there anyone local who would let me try one out in their car to make sure they are definitely not working

Cheeeeers..
shane_o

22nd May 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hate to break it to you but that code means there is a earth gone inside the ecu, used to mean a very pricy ecu change but can be cured by joining 2 earths in the main harness and making a new earth on the car, you might be able to find the how to on the net, if not give me a u2u
shane_o

22nd May 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?75050-P0100-amp-P0110-Airflow-Flow-Meter-Air-temp.-sensor

similar sort of thing but not what im on about, does the same thing though
DaveyLC

22nd May 10 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turns out I've managed to buy TWO dead MAF sensors, tried a known good sensor from another car and its fine. ARGH!
Stu_22

22nd May 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have good one here
swill_omnibus

23rd May 10 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a spare MAF sensor if want Dave? Genuine Seimans one.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone near berkshire with a 1.8 Astra/Vectra/Corsa or 2.2 Omega fancy doing me a favour? 22 database queries in 0.0093429 seconds