corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Body Shop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Body Shop
Andrew

User status: Offline
19th May 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking for a decent body shop to get the pug sorted out and then sold on. Struggling to sell it how it stands sadly.

Don't use the car so body shop can have for a decent amount of time to keep costs down and do a boss job.

Don't mind traveling.

Edit - i've tried Bat Motors but they need to see the car but only work weekdays and i'm going to struggle to get it there. Ian advised these guys when i was getting work done on the Corsa at one point. Got a mate to do it in the end but he lost his job recently.

[Edited on 19-05-2010 by Andrew]
Bonney

20th May 10 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Know of a lad who has just set up. Got him doing a few bits for me at the minute.
Andrew

20th May 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any chance of an introduction?

I'm off the week after next if he's free.
marklawton

26th May 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bro works in a bodyshop jst over the water from you, if you still need your car doing pm me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Body Shop 23 database queries in 0.0082841 seconds