corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sapphire Black Corsa 1.6 16v Sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sapphire Black Corsa 1.6 16v Sport
DJMartin07

User status: Offline
9th May 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I might aswell finally get a project thread started on my Sport. Got alot of plans for it for the future. Hoping to get it pretty ready for PVS '10, and even more ready for TVL '10.

Here's some pictures from when I brought, has changed abit now, has got standard rear lights now, and the GSi badge is off.

and a quick photoshop from a friend of mine, on how i'd like it to look. But this is GSi skirts, and i'm hoping for some Steinmetz skirts for it.

What has been brought so far for it, and to be fitted this Friday, for PVS.

Sportex 4-2-1 manifold, de-cat pipe, centre section, and 3" round tail.
Just temporarily for PVS Jamex shocks, and 60mm springs.
Powerflex exhaust bushes.
heat wrap for exhaust.

Hoping to pick some Steinmetz skirts up this weekend too, and then i'll be getting the Irmscher air dam repaired as it's cracked. Top of bumpers, arches, washers, scuttle panel, and skirts will get done in Antharite, just to help get rid of some of the black, and door handles and boot lock will get sprayed same colour as the car.

After PVS i'll be fitting 16x7.0j Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2's in white, and AP Racing adjustable coilovers ready for TVL.

Will update this next Sunday when everything is fitted, and i've come back from Worksop on a weekend with mates.
Ingham
Banned

9th May 10 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like it's gonna be wank bank worthy. Front bumper is lovely!
DJMartin07

20th May 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So as you guys know I had some problems with my car last weekend with a garage messing up bits, but I show you the work that me and my mates did before it got aloud of important bits being blowtorched by some cocksucking badgers.

The new parts,

Suspension is only temp until I can get some AP coilovers.

How badly kerbed is that wheel. :O

This is how it Sat on the Friday night.

So on the Saturday, we cracked on again.

Then it sat like this on the Saturday afternoon.

So on the Sunday after it had broken down on the Saturday night from the damage being done we went to Columbo Park to take some pictures.

As we found out from driving it and finally looking at the offset of the wheels, being ET32. :O They were rubbing like a bitch at the front, can't wait to get the new rims in July time. I have borrowed some wheels off my mate on the front, only two as he hit a pot hole with them on his Astra, but had them on his Corsa too, the offset still isn't right right, but they don't rub, and will do for PVS, as he doesn't care about them, and they have vertually new Toyo Proxies on them. So this is how it looks now after putting them on on Monday.

and yes I know it looks odd atm, but this is a work in progress, and things take time to do, and it'll get there in the end.

Plus just to show what it's like, here it is on my mates drive way.

Next job whilst i'm saving for the alloys from 2 months wages, some bodywork repairs, and bits painted and fitted.

Comments and criticism welcome.

[Edited on 20-05-2010 by DJMartin07]
RCoughtrie

20th May 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doing well mate good plans
LeeHadfield

21st May 10 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

local lad. btw, its clumber park mate not 'Columbo' cars looking good and plans sound mint. i drive a black sport too. low on white tigra wheels. flash me if you see me
DJMartin07

21st May 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeHadfield
local lad. btw, its clumber park mate not 'Columbo' cars looking good and plans sound mint. i drive a black sport too. low on white tigra wheels. flash me if you see me

Cheers dude, i'm not fully a local lad. Live in Bedfordshire. But am always up your way as most my mates live around there. Looking to move soon to Worksop. So when i'm up that way again, i'll flash ya if I see ya.

Also cheers for saying how it's fully said.
LeeHadfield

21st May 10 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no problems dude when you move you will have to come to the local meets like MFN and Netherfield etc.
DJMartin07

21st May 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate keeps on trying to get me to go to MFN, i'll have to defo go up next time. Went to the local Donny carpark cruise last Saturday. I lol'd, like 5 cars, and that was it. haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Sapphire Black Corsa 1.6 16v Sport 23 database queries in 0.0100939 seconds