corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » West Mids Meet!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author West Mids Meet!
Hawkins

User status: Offline
9th May 10 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats going on!

Jay ?
thegsi

12th May 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry mate but I think you're the only member at the moment that has a car that is totally problem free! I've been real real busy trying to get things sorted. If you guys wana sort something out please go ahead but at the moment I really don't have any time and my car is broke
Hawkins

12th May 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by thegsi
Sorry mate but I think you're the only member at the moment that has a car that is totally problem free! I've been real real busy trying to get things sorted. If you guys wana sort something out please go ahead but at the moment I really don't have any time and my car is broke

Fair enough matey!

Whats wrong with it?
corsa 1.4

13th Sep 10 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi this is corsa i.4 i have got a 1.6 16v sport in red i just want to know if anyone is going to cosford sunday 19th 2010
corsa 1.4

19th Sep 10 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cosford was good but not good lots of minis there tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » West Mids Meet! 23 database queries in 0.0100040 seconds