corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wheel bearings...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel bearings...
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
   5th May 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, 3 of my wheel bearings has gone on my corsa, front passenger and both rear, sound like a motorbike at the moment.

Just wonderin how much wheel bearings are for the rear and fronts, also how hard is it to do? I was thinkin about going to scrap yard and gettin a hole new hub..

If any 1 has any picture of doing it all, and a good step by step i could do it

ta
corsaproject

5th May 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rear beaings are a piece of p**s mate take wheel, off take the split pin out,24mm for the castle bolt to take it off and out pops your bearing as for the front ones never had to change because there really hard to break, was you rallying it cross country lol
*JonnyG*

5th May 10 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right sound, i'll crack on with rears tomorrow then. And get my mate at motorsave 2 do front.

I wish i was rallying it, i hate the bastarding thing!

cheers mate

[Edited on 05-05-2010 by *JonnyG*]
corsaproject

5th May 10 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries
arizona ste

5th May 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before u change the wheel bearing mate it might be worth give the rear ones a little nip as they are good to come loose mine were loose and had a lot of play in the wheel and when i nipped them up they were spot on so i would try this before replacing them

New Poll