corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » easter eggs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author easter eggs
barter

User status: Offline
7th Apr 10 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

while im busy at work reading the paper,day in day out.ive seen alot of talk about easter eggs getting smaller.not had any for little while but this year i got 2!! new bird must love me anyways i got a twirl and a wispa.the papers says its all a con and there getting smaller etc,but i opened one today and was well happy.3 twirl's and 3 wispa choclate bars in each one,RESULT! anyways back in the day i remember or i think i do,that you just youst to get one bar with one egg,depending on easter egg some times the sweets would be inside the egg.are they getting smaller??? or maybe back in the day they were taken out before they got to me??
sc0ott

7th Apr 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were 95p for a medium sized egg and 2 chocolate bars on some eggs. which seemed pretty decent.

i seen large creme egg easter eggs at £8 each. would i fuck pay that for a bit chocolate, shaped like an egg with a hollow centre.
Rammer

7th Apr 10 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was a cheap skate this year and got my kid the ones with out the boxes, were 99p and you get sweets inside them you just dont get the box which i thought was a bargain but actually worked out dearer coz i had to buy double coz i sat on the first lot and squashed them

[Edited on 07-04-2010 by Rammer]
sc0ott

7th Apr 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i thought of that plan.
3CorsaMeal

7th Apr 10 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i helped a mate eat one of the ostrich eggs from hotel chocolat, £60 it cost and it made about 5 people feel sick
16vKarlos

7th Apr 10 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a matey of mine went on holiday and came back telling everyone how him and his mates were all ploughing down on a MEGA sized Creme Egg with the inside Yummy Bit

If this is true I WANT ONE!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » easter eggs 22 database queries in 0.0080490 seconds