corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New body kit to be released in 2 weeks!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New body kit to be released in 2 weeks!!
t-boy

User status: Offline
   14th Mar 03 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

D&M developments and street specials have worked together to make a corsa kit witch has feels front bumper ,D&M back bumper, jun side skirts,suttle wide archs pic will be available soon!!!
fone D&M 01676 540586 cheers
RichR
Premium Member

14th Mar 03 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the feels front similar to that sky blue saxo one which was on the cover of revs a while back???

if so what sort of cost do u reckon u'd be looking at for the front?

keep us posted, (if u know nemore about it) on when and how much its gonna be, with pics etc.

does ne1 have D&Ms web address
Scott

14th Mar 03 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is parts of the kit available at the moment. There is 2 variations of the kit available, All parts of the kit will be available on our stand at Donny in a few weeks as we are the main distributor of D&M in Scotland and will be distributing to anyone in UK/international. We will have a van stock of the parts at the show , the parts will also be available online and via mail order. The cost for the bumpers is likey to be in the region of £250. If anyone wants any more info or wants to be one of the first to get this kit please feel free to get in contact with us via email or phone.

Sales@Koncept-Developments.com
0141 8764577

Kind Regards

Scott

(Corrected email address - Tim)

[Edited on 14-03-2003 by Tim]
SteveW

14th Mar 03 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well im glad i didnt get that front bumper then. Was gonna mod a Feels front bumper from a Civic onto my car. All to be "different" now they are gonna release one for the corsa. Oh well. I still have a few tricks up my sleave.

Steve.
Welsh Dan

14th Mar 03 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feel sorry for me. I've got a civic, and evert other kit I want, ends up on a sodding saxo or a corsa :@
t-boy

15th Mar 03 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes its the same as the bumper on the blue saxo but fits perfectly round the lights /grill/ sides etc,
sorry only available from D&M DEVELOPMENTS 01676 540586 / or slinkdesign.co.uk/ or e-mail street.specials@ntlworld.com , pics to follow soon !!!
Scott

15th Mar 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think u should correct urself there m8
Jafster

15th Mar 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on then some one show pics man-words mean shite i wanna see some titty--please
Drew
Banned

15th Mar 03 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got some of misscorsasri if that will do for titty?
JayCarr

15th Mar 03 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one got a pic of the sky blue saxo?then we get an idea of what its like!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New body kit to be released in 2 weeks!! 22 database queries in 0.0096970 seconds