corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Spotted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spotted
Ad Blue B

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Two corsa's on the road by the Ewloe Car Auctions, one at about 1am was black, cav slabs, looked like an sri but not sure, extremely loud and f*ckin quick, overtook me as i pulled in by the auctions, Heading towards Northop Hall

The other was a cypress green 'P' reg corsa, black alloys (think they were speedlines) blacked out windows, was 'racin' ma mate in his white 1.4 sport (bodykit on it), got right up his arse wouldnt f*ck off apprently, Heading past the auctions at about 2am towards St. Davids Park Hotel, followed my mate down the A55 towards Garden City
froffa

User status: Offline
29th May 10 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black 1 with black slabs was a 1.4si he works in airbus not 100% on his name goes out with a girl from by me hes got rid now for a 20xe

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Spotted 23 database queries in 0.0103500 seconds