corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much Would you pay for this corsa :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How much Would you pay for this corsa :)
Chris_corsab

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Welcome to my auction, You are looking at my corsa 1.2 sxi with a redtop conversion. This conversion has been carried out to a very high standard and In my honest opinion you would be hard pushed to find a better example. Let me start by telling you about myself, I am a highly trained mechanic that has a passion for tinkering! I have a portfolio of cars and engines built that viewers who wish to see the car are more than welcome to see, I have built cars which have been featured and are well known. So now thats out the way lets get onto the corsa,
Why sxi it a high spec one it has the eps steering system and electric windows, This makes the car more luxurious and neater under the bonnet.
The engine is a late spec 1995 engine it has the dispack (waisted spark ignition module) alot more reliable than the old distributor style, It recently (just before christmas) had a headgasket failure which the head was removed skimmed new stem seals new hydralic lifters and valves relapped new belt tensioner and roller. Although it was done just before christmas i have done 2200 (roughly) miles in it since rebuild, the temp sits at 91 degrees and in traffic does not go over 96. I use this car daily and travel 31 miles each way to work 6 days a week so do the maths I total around 350 miles a week (including the shopping run) I put in a tank a week so theres the economy for you, to fill up its 53 pound at todays fuel prices. Ok The full spec:
-c20xe and f20 all fully rebuilt arp's new bearings and rings, the bores were not scored so did warrant hone, no smoke NO RATTLES AT COLD (new lifters) it uses very little oil.
-new engine mounts themselves
-colour coded cam and belt cover
-colour coded genuine matzel power cap
-piper bp272 cams only very mild to help mid range
-superchips chip rev limiter raised to 7350
-oil catch tank to help the breathing of the engine (it stops the intake sucking oil through the head on hard cornering)
-full chris astley engine conversion incl hubs shafts mounts not only roll bar mounts but wishbone spacers too, to keep all factory aligned
-mtec quick shift gear linkage with new modified bushes for location pin...The gear change is slick not like most with a 5 foot gap between each gear! it feels brand new
-heat wrapped 4 branch manifold... it comes with this as standard and has a 2 1/4" twin box powerflow and 3" finisher.... to big a bore you loose back pressure not good on n/a engines it sounds nice not too loud
-limited edition pipcross viper air filter with direct cold air feed
-very rare pipercross conversion hoses
Ok I must have missed something this is engine spec kept simple it does not hunt at idle nor cut out it is sweet and smooth all sensors and ignition side of the electrics have been replaced its perfect.
-Now the car it is mint its had a full respray (factory colour no colour change) with the underside waxoiled and sills have been stone chipped
-It has been FULLY SEAM WELDED AND CHASSIS STRENGTHENING PLATES FROM CHRIS ASTLEY... again going back it is a professional conversion safty first
- fk coilovers they do two types 1 is for standard or these which are for conversions only difference is harder springs
-colour coded front strut brace
-285 mm front compbrake 4 pot brakes, rear standard drums but brake pedal is perfect and stops on a penny
-depo front head lights (darker) and smoked side and back lights
-16x7 et45 team dynamic prorace 1.2s no damage on any and are mint all tyres have over 5mm tread left
-slight tint on back quarters and rear 50% light, fronts are not tinted due to legal reasons
and lastly inside
-gauges in center consol oil and volts stereo moved to glovebox
-it has corsa c sxi interior fully fitted all sits lovely and works as it should
-the headunit is a sony with a ipod connector
-it has infinity 6x9's infinity 6.5" components and wiring for a amplifier reason being standard setero is shite! to say the least....
-I have a fully functional electric sunroof mount and motor with the loom just never got round to fitting it which is included
Ok Im probably boring the hell out of you people now so you get the jist of it.. It is a fabulous car with no faults it has no scratches I am a perfectionist, I have a 100% feedback bid and buy with confidence. The winner bidder or buyer will be extremly satisfied, it is a genuine reason for sale Im not gonna say Im buying a house or having a baby to be honest if i was having a baby I would become very wealthy! No Im honest I own a house I have two beautiful daughters my mrs is now happily on the pill I am going with the times im gonna build a corsa c z20leh... I do have a c20let again probably best original example left can be heard and driven if someone wishes to take both and make this car there own I have exhaust and intercooler, Obviously at an agreed price, but Im not gonna waist anymore money on a b next stop is a c!
WOULD PART EX A BLUE PREFERED POSSIBLE SILVER CORSA C SRI 1.8 NOT 1.4 OR 1.2 NOT EVEN A 1.0 A ORIGINAL 1.8 CASH EITHER WAY BUT BETTA BE GOOD.

Standard bit now cash on collection viewing is essential you bid to buy not dream no overseas as I said if your not 100% convinced come and view genuine ebayers are more than welcome If you have any enquiries or need any info DONOT HESITATE but I ask only genuine ebayers please I am genuine and have been honest.
any probs email or text ring im jay my numbers 07872572922 any time if i cant speak I will ring back when most convient.

LISTEN GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST I THANKYOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK AT MY AUCTION. J

Well reserve has been lowered and also starting price to incourage you guys and gals.

PLEASE NOTE SALE IS WITH OUT ALLOYS AND HEAD UNIT
sand-eel

1st Apr 10 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems well made, you could easily get £1500
Nic Barnes

1st Apr 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo B

1st Apr 10 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£53 to fill up!!!!!!

When I had my Corsa at the start, it cost me £26.

thats how much we've been shafted under labour.
adiohead

1st Apr 10 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm spending £60 a tank, £65 on good petrol

Used to pay £25 to fill up my old Fiesta when I was 18
Daimo B

1st Apr 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im talking about a corsa though, which has the same sized fuel tank

And how only 10 years has nearly doubled the cost in filling up the corsa.
pow
Premium Member

1st Apr 10 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really like and want that
Chris_corsab

1st Apr 10 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So guys you would pay 2k on that corsa with out alloys and head unit? no how much to fil the tank up lmaoo
jamesy1990

1st Apr 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id give u 2k for that
Shrek

1st Apr 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it you selling it or are you thinking of buying it?
Chris_corsab

1st Apr 10 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please not lads im not selling im thinking about buying, again please note he wants the sale with out alloys and head unit soo prices please
Chris_corsab

1st Apr 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Note**
jamesy1990

1st Apr 10 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the conversion does seem to be carried out to a high standered if what he says is correct , id be willing to pay 2k for that without the alloys or head unit
aron

1st Apr 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would offer £1700 cash, no more, especially without wheels and headunit.

it's a buyers market atm
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Apr 10 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2k as it is

1800 without those parts

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How much Would you pay for this corsa :) 22 database queries in 0.0153339 seconds