corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi XE with dbilas bodies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi XE with dbilas bodies
let_nova
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
31st Mar 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - corsa
Model - gsi
Engine - C20XE
Mileage - 90.000
Price - £2500

Location - (same as my profile) argyll
Contact phone number - u2u
Contact email address - u2u

General information -
Hey, up for sale if my corsa with 2.0 engine from calibra, work recently been carried out by "Cars" in East Calder.

The work which I asked to be done is as follows.
The block as been rebored by .25 to fit accralite deep pocketed pistons. With standard rods with ARP rod bolts.

Head comes with Dblias Throttle bodies with SBD Double valve springs and New man 288degree cams. (Cams currently are not fitted). will get these fitted with the verniers.
alloy catch tank
full roose hoses in red
dastek piggyback, which will need mapped

It has jst had a new lightweight flywheel from SBD also. Gearbox is standard f20.
Custom exhaust manifold, larger bore stainless.
car is also fully poly bushed
has V6 brakes
braided hoses
mountenay wheel
tints

The car is lowered 60mm on coilovers at the front and springs at the back, car will come with 16" softstars with tyres that have only covered about 5 miles.
Car also comes with a clifford 650 mkII alarm system

car is currently not motd, i do know for the mot it needs steering rack gaitor, rear drum freeing and the antiroll bar tightned. it will come with mot and 6 months tax.

I wont quote prices for the parts etc as anyone who knows about these cars will understand about how much i have put into this. I will have to split it if i dont get the price i want but i do want want to do this. Please contact by PM and i will get back to you asap.

pm me for more pics etc. prob more ive missed so i will add as i remember.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi XE with dbilas bodies 24 database queries in 0.0063989 seconds