corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VAUXHALL 1 ....... CITROEN 0

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL 1 ....... CITROEN 0
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
13th Mar 03 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stopped at lights yesterday with handbrake on, boxed in by cars in front and to the left.....suddenly my head was flying forward and the seatbelt locked!!!! some stupid bitch in a citroen zs went straight into back of me.

Damage to citroen= Cracked windscreen, Cracked numberplate and bumper, smashed front left headlight, citroen badge fell off

Damage to my corsa.......... number plate illumination light holder cracked. HAHAHAHA

couldnt believe it when I got out of my car, saw her car and then looked at mine. She was driving a bloody estate as well.
jr

13th Mar 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probelly more like vauxhall 124 citroen 0
jr

13th Mar 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also due to citoren using the same metal washing machines are made out off
Stuckey

13th Mar 03 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like vaux 5 citroen 1
vibrio
Banned

13th Mar 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like she has lost her no claims

Vibrio

============================
Senior POAH Moderating General
vibrio@corsasport.co.uk
Click here to see to see spunk
[img]http://images2.fotki.com/v19/photos/3/33057/108727/vibrio-vi.gif[/img]

Daimo B

13th Mar 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, i think u mean whole rear bumper has been cracked and lights cracked and her insurance company should pay for it all?????!!!!!
Paul_J

13th Mar 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd check your rear bumper out first... when I got hit in the rear it had actually broken the bumper (though it didn't look it until u took it off) and bent the metal underneathe.
Dr Pepper

13th Mar 03 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it checked by insurance recommended garage today, they gave it all clear- I trust them cause i had someone hit me before and they made a class job of repairs

Daimo dont worry mate my exhaust system is damaged beyond repair and will have to be replaced by powerflow quad 5" system lol...only joking- i dont agree with insurance rip off's....one of the reasons i pay so bloody much each year
Daimo B

13th Mar 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe, but at the end of the day, if someone went into the back of my car, thats their fault and i'd make them pay for their mistake of not concentrating on the road.

Their fault, so they would have to pay!!
charsworld

13th Mar 03 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr Pepper good attitude mate and I totally agree. Due to 1000s of people frauding and ripping insurance companies off is the reason we pay so much for premiums
Daimo B

13th Mar 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, the reason we pay so much for insurance is because most 17-18 year olds get cars they cant drive and crash them. And reps, reps are bad too.

End of the day, if that person hit my car, i'd do it jsut because they were not paying attention and deserve it.

If i hit someone up the arse, i'd expect to have to pay too cos it would be my fault for either
a) Not paying attention
b) Sticking to close to the person in front.

There are not other reasons for hitting someone from behinedn really!
Dr Pepper

13th Mar 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah I know but what the fuck am i gonna make her pay for - there is nothing wrong with it- She is gonna give me a cheque for the bumper light- £11.95 and for some neons cos the ones in the boot broke... More important that no one was hurt and my car isnt messed up, not how much money can I screw out of her.
Dr Pepper

13th Mar 03 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo I would expect to pay if I hit someone, but I wouldnt expect them to ripp me off.
Adam-D

13th Mar 03 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smashing
Nath

13th Mar 03 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insurance companies make millions of pounds each year!! They rip us off, so why not rip them off?
Dr Pepper

13th Mar 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

by me ripping of an insurance company I am indirectly ripping of you Nath! Anyway, I know small claims dont do big companies that much harm, but the woman who hit me would lose her no claims or have to pay herself.....And what the fecking hell am I supposed to be claiming for, there was no visable damage, and if I say its structural it will have to go to insurance approved garage who have already stated it is fine,

Jesus- never thought I would get critisized for not ripping someone off
Nath

13th Mar 03 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not critisising you mate. Its very honest of you. My insurance is high coz of my age. Not coz of people who rip off insurance companies. Sometimes its worth it but in your instance i guess its not.
Nath

13th Mar 03 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also why show insurance companies respect? They r over charging people and everyone knows it. People in other EU countries dont pay as much as us!! Its the same with everything in this country!
Natz

13th Mar 03 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate citreons!!!
ive heard soooo much bad stuff about em, i wud neva buy 1!!!!
stuff like that puts me well off! and the fact they r mingin (well i reckon so) just backs up my hatred!
Dr Pepper

13th Mar 03 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definately nath- British insurance is a ripp off- I had my last car stolen and written off through no fault of my own and my premium went up by a grand!!! -still think it would be harsh on this women if I claimed without cause- Maybe she deserved it just for driving a citroen HAHAHAHAHA
Nath

13th Mar 03 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was her fault! Dont have sympathy for her! I'd be fuming it she drove into the back of me. I dont get how they can charge u more coz someone nicked your car?!?! What has that got to do with you and your driving etc..... I fcuking hate insurance! Gotta have it though.
Dr Pepper

13th Mar 03 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

insurance is basically legalised fraud in my opinion- having been a victim of the system myself after having a big claim i suppose Ive got a bit more sympathy for that women who hit my car- Might get me a bit of money, but will cost her loadsd at renewal, and will eventually affect my premium

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » VAUXHALL 1 ....... CITROEN 0 22 database queries in 0.0111818 seconds