corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » B29 Superfortess "overexposed" - Crash site (Peak District)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author B29 Superfortess "overexposed" - Crash site (Peak District)
Gaz

User status: Offline
26th Mar 10 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stuck a few pictures on my flickr stream if you care to take a look. The trip was taken today to the B29 Crash site on the Peak District (Snakes Pass)

Abuse as you please: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gazedd/sets/72157623709586174/
Rob E

26th Mar 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good set mate, it looks like an eerie place which you have captured well in the photos
Gaz

26th Mar 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously, as I mentioned over on my 365, you hit this place and your forced into silence.

( http://www.w365.gazedd.co.uk/ for today's 365 post with more words around the day.)

[Edited on 26-03-2010 by Gaz]
Tiger

27th Mar 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your photo tag 'Wreckage' is spelt wrong, i'm only saying as people might miss the photos if they search for that specific tag
Tiger

27th Mar 10 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice pics by the way, looks like you were using off camera flash?
Gaz

27th Mar 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Your photo tag 'Wreckage' is spelt wrong, i'm only saying as people might miss the photos if they search for that specific tag

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Nice pics by the way, looks like you were using off camera flash?

LOL, that's what I get for copy&pasting in a rush!

Thanks mate, yes we had 2 flash guns on pocket wizards firing away in the baking sun, Quite trick conditions really with the clouds hiding/allowing the sun to poke though every 2 minutes.
Tiger

27th Mar 10 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A nice trick, that you could already be aware of, is to meter the subject with ambient light, then underexpose it by 2 stops on your camera. Then use your flash guns to correctly expose your subject. It gives a really moody feel to the photos.

[Edited on 27-03-2010 by Tiger]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » B29 Superfortess "overexposed" - Crash site (Peak District) 23 database queries in 0.0113070 seconds