corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Orange iPhone contracts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Orange iPhone contracts
mwg

User status: Offline
18th Mar 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone else noticed the £35 a month iPhone plan on Orange now comes with unlimited texts rather than 500?

I went in to my local Orange shop to see if it was possible to get me the same deal on my existing contract that I got in November and they said yes all I have to do is ring 150. Thats their answer for everything, not sure why they have the shop.

Rang them up and got told I cant at the moment and Orange are currently thinking about whether they are going to upgrade existing customers to this tariff.

I guess there is no way of me getting unlimited texts for free unless they do it out of good will seen as though they have me in a contract. Does anyone know any more about it? Feel a bit fucked over now but probably not a lot I can do about it
bubble

18th Mar 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Has anyone else noticed the £35 a month iPhone plan on Orange now comes with unlimited texts rather than 500?

I went in to my local Orange shop to see if it was possible to get me the same deal on my existing contract that I got in November and they said yes all I have to do is ring 150. Thats their answer for everything, not sure why they have the shop.

Rang them up and got told I cant at the moment and Orange are currently thinking about whether they are going to upgrade existing customers to this tariff.

I guess there is no way of me getting unlimited texts for free unless they do it out of good will seen as though they have me in a contract. Does anyone know any more about it? Feel a bit fucked over now but probably not a lot I can do about it

they did it because voda have unlimited sms on theirs
LeeM

18th Mar 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont o2 as well now?
Rob R

18th Mar 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orange Customer Care is absolutely piss poor going by the experience I've from them this month, so much so I bought out the remainder of my contract with them and joined o2.
mwg

19th Mar 10 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always find the people when you call 150 are really friendly and helpful. Its the shops that are useless. They just dont want to know.

I'm just going to have to try not to text as much.
Ojc

19th Mar 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
dont o2 as well now?

Yes, I have it. Vodafone, O2 & Orange contracts are all the same prices for the 3GS now.
Simon

19th Mar 10 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep getting texts from orange saying that every month they check your usage and make sure you are on the best tariff available. Not sure how true that is, but even so, going by that they should put you on that tariff or give you the unlimited texts. Do you actually get anywhere near 500 anyway?
mwg

19th Mar 10 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what they call Best Plan. They never review mine though and if I go online and click Best Plan it says its not available

And yeah I know I'm over the 500 texts I get this month cos I've checked my account and I've got £40 of additional text charges on there apparently

[Edited on 19-03-2010 by mwg]

New Poll