corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » fasr VTS for sale £1300 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fasr VTS for sale £1300 ono
eresjonny

User status: Offline
16th Mar 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Citroen saxo vts
Model - vts
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage -
Price - 1300 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - www.eres_jonny@hotmail.co.uk

General information - hi just looking into selling my saxo vts see if i get any offers, reason for sale is to get a newer car really !

the saxo is in racing green with black vts wheels on lowered ( duno how much but sits nice) full through exhaust with decat pipe, 10 months MOT i think n tax runs out end of month but will be renewing as the car is used daily, the car is in brilliant condition for age with onli little scratches here and there slight dint at top of door (duno wat caused it) the car is an Rreg with a private plate on worth £400 R2 AOW,

ENGINE
it has fast road cams
ported and polished head and throttle body
chipped ecu
ecose air intake with samco hose
4 branch manifold
a short ratio gearbox and a quickshift

this is wat i was told wen i purchased the car it has a print out for 135 bhp but with onli a few of the things on i was told it is now 155 BHP

Bad bits
there arnt alot really
rough tick over ( because of cams)
rattle from exhaust shield (only sumtimes)
and an ignition fault wen the key is out of the igniton the oil and handbrake light stay on, i do not know wat causes this but i havent had it looked at yet sum1 told me it was an easy fix but i dont know

pictures can be emai

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » fasr VTS for sale £1300 ono 24 database queries in 0.0050812 seconds