corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY

New Poll
  <<  70    71    72    73    74    75    76  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY
lostboy
Banned

User status: Offline
17th Mar 10 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by lostboy
Yes you do, with your dodgy tooth whitening kits and cheeseburger in your pedo tash, fat yank!

STFU fatty.

I have never done teeth whitening kits. I do like cheeseburgers but looking at my buff figure I don't like them as much as you do Mr Golden Arches. I do not have a tash but I am a paedo.

Buff figure cracked me up that did mate.
Limecat
Banned

17th Mar 10 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rick Waller would look buff compared to you. I look like a Greek Adonis. I need my username changed to Gringo Gianokopolis and introduce my sisters to the site. (Sorry Da Silva, I will get off the bandwagon now!)
SXi_Tim

17th Mar 10 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
This is what you've all been waiting for, but first of all may add that the name changes from VenomTurbo to the ones thereafter were never meant to be a secret, I gave reasons why and was very open about that.....

What am I?

I'm an individual who in the past has had relations with Kerry, I'm not going into what went on with it, but an event occurred to which I felt hard done to, so I made an msn account and used a colleagues name and photos in order to 'win' her over so to speak, I held a torch for her long after things broke down and found out she was seeing another friend called Andy, so I got talking with her again as she didn't suspect it was really me and pretended to be into car modifying as I knew the chap who's pics I had access to was a trackcar builder and he'd done a few corsas and I knew from knowing Kerry that she was a CorsaSport member and things would easily fall into place and it would be easy for me to make it believeable, I had access to all his photos at work, pictures of his cars, pictures of his interests etc.. so it seemed easy to build an internet life up from it all.

I eventually got caught out due to my lack of knowledge in the car department and was rumbled but it wasn't a catastrophy as my true ID was never revealed, it was a complete stranger that took the brunt of it without him knowing, even to this day he is completely unaware, I think the mistake I made was registering on here rather than just talking to her through msn.

Why did I stick about?

I kept using the forum, because in all honesty I loved it, good threads, good banter and good people, and at that point I didn't want to know Kerry anymore, I got used to being here as my own hobby rather than just registering because she asked me to in the first instance.
I thought it was all going to come to an end when I found out that the meet Matt H set up, the guy who's pictures I used as my own, was going to attend the actual meet himself but nothing ever got said to me about anything and all that could have gone wrong really was he wouldn't know what people was on about when asking him questions, which couldn't be brought back to me anyway.

Why did I invent persona's?

I made the lie of having a large family because in reality I've always wanted one, an only child who envies people with brothers and sisters, it's something I can never have now and that's not something that sits well with me.

Why did I say I had links with foreign coutries?

I pretended I was the guy who you've seen in the pictures, so I had to use his life and everything that fits to him, his corsa's, his scooby, his dual nationality and his friends pictures, when I found out how SetH was getting his info, I cleverly broke into his fb profile and wiped the girl who's been monitoring him so he wouldn't get any random messages that would send him towards this thread and these forums, as if he seen the pictures I used, he would immediately know who I was, from 3 of the photos I had.

Why did I continue this for aslong as I did?

Well after the first rumblings, and me sticking around as I got to like this place, I'd already made the persona, so I had to continue with it as if I was to say "TADAAAARRR I'm only kidding" I would have got all the stick I'm having now, back then. You all know that when you start a lie you need to continue it.

I do feel bad for the people I be-friended on the forum, if I acted like I liked you on here, it's because I did. I should have said all this sooner but I have been a bit busy. The lifestyle of the person's ID I acted out, is all true to him, the girls that played my sister's are all real and they know him, which is why it was easy for me to use their images.

SetH's investigation carried a few lies itself, albeit irrelevant, I was not in Meadowhall, as I am not the person they saw, I don't even think he was in Meadowhall, after reading his facebook, it appears he planned to go, but then went to his friends, this is unconfirmed, so there is a guy walking somewhere in Rotherham being thought of as a weirdo and he doesn't know why or who thinks it.

I didn't realise the severity of my actions until I've read this, I think you assume because you're on the internet, that it's safe and you can't get found out, that's the mistake I've made.

Get help.
R Lee

17th Mar 10 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva, you have truly established yourself to being the number 1 resident mentalist on CS

I think its brilliantly funny
You should have started to dig upwards when you see yourself getting into a big hole of a situation.
SetH

17th Mar 10 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The deciet continues I see.

Jimmy you need a fucking JCB to get out of this mess TBH.
Daimo B

17th Mar 10 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But some of those fake sisters were so hot.

Women in the red dress.

The blone with the huge titties

I will miss those girls i've never seen or never met. I will miss those pictures
Marc

17th Mar 10 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
The deciet continues I see.

What new lies are there?
SetH

17th Mar 10 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing im aware of, just the trying to talk his way out of out it manufacturing pile upon pile of yet more bullshit.

Jimmy are you going to seek help for your issues or will you just continue to carry on posting as if nothing ever happened?
Daimo B

17th Mar 10 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seth, don't you think your getting a bit obsessive over this?>

Yes your a hero, you found out the super villan leadinga pretent life, your cool, your batman and superman roled into one.

No need to keep on. End of the day, the guy knows it, theres 73 pages to tell him he's a fruitloop, he says he's going to get help inteh outside world, end of story.

You either accept it and move on to more weird investigative freakyness and drop the subject, or become as obsessed as he was.

You haven't been caught on camera again rockin with your cockin again chatting up young fake girls have you?
Marc

17th Mar 10 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
your batman and superman roled into one.

Does that make him Superbat? Otherwise he'd still be Batman or Superman
adiohead

17th Mar 10 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jimmy
Daimo B

17th Mar 10 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ooooooooooo good diversion question.

Superbatman? Or Batsuperman.

Or as the email in my inbox has a picture.

Batman Bin Suparman
Marc

17th Mar 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What sort of powers does Superbatman have
micra_pete
Premium Member

17th Mar 10 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have no problem with what 'Jimmy' has done.
This is the internet. I don't come on CS for the high brow posting and discussions, I come here for entertainment and a bit of car stuff.

The character Jiz played, is good, there are whole forums where people pretend to be something they are not, like some others have said.

I personally prefered him before, and wouldn't care less if he continued posting
Daimo B

17th Mar 10 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LIVE THE DREAM

(literally?)
SetH

17th Mar 10 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Seth, don't you think your getting a bit obsessive over this?

No??? If thats how its come across then apologies.

I didnt see the part where he said he would get help, if he is actively seeking help then good for him.

As for Hero status, im neither seeking it or expect it for a fucking thread on Corsasport

Comedy status is usually my goals, hence the latest round of HEFFER antics in prem lounge
Daimo B

17th Mar 10 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a reason alone not to go preem, to fall into the trap of the post in premium.....

to be greeted with rubbery stretchy marked heffers with nipples pointing south, and arsecheeks racing to do the same.

micra_pete
Premium Member

17th Mar 10 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does he need help Seth?

If he does than the WoW fans, dungeons and dragon players, cosplayers, comic convention nerds who dress up and pretend they are something else need help.

Its not the most mentally stable thing i've read / know about, but its not the worse by a long shot.
3CorsaMeal

17th Mar 10 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

premium lounge is just as boring as offday. WORD!
Daimo B

17th Mar 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Old skool conformists that won't pay the law.

3CorsaMeal

17th Mar 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i paid twice and got banned during, so i refuse to join, ill let some else filter the info to me
Marc

17th Mar 10 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I already pay to use Transexualpartyqueens.com I'm not paying to use this site too. Oops.
3CorsaMeal

17th Mar 10 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J Da Silva lies didn't stop on corsasport, its on other forums too, hate to think how much it cost him

SetH

17th Mar 10 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by micra_pete
does he need help Seth?

If he does than the WoW fans, dungeons and dragon players, cosplayers, comic convention nerds who dress up and pretend they are something else need help.

Its not the most mentally stable thing i've read / know about, but its not the worse by a long shot.

Seems like the community is divided on this but you have made some valid points tbh.
micra_pete
Premium Member

17th Mar 10 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank you my hunky friend

<<  70    71    72    73    74    75    76  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY 22 database queries in 0.0340641 seconds