corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY

New Poll
  <<  28    29    30    31    32    33    34  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
14th Mar 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fee
quote:
Originally posted by Edd
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
yeah but i still love you Edd x

man you dont know the half

im half expecting AK to not be real now, i think he's the last person on here who lives an actually quite interesting life

I am really AK

did he just invent you, so that when he crashing the cars he can say it was you
Fee

14th Mar 10 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people really are just weird

I used to live with this girl when I was at uni that we ended up having to kick out because she was stealing from us...
Anyway, she had told us a story once that her sister's 21st was coming up and she had to get her a really nice present because she had caused a car accident and her sister broke both her legs in it, so she was going to be in casts for her birthday.
When we were packing up her room we found pictures from her sister's 21st and she was totally fine.

Just plain weird
Robbo

14th Mar 10 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Wonder who'll be next to be uncovered as a fraud? My money's on Robbo. Nobody is that bad with a keyboard.

oRbbo is actually a 3 year old child from Ghana called Abeeku.
ARGH BUSTED

I do actuially (genuinely) have a football shirt with robinho on as well (not a reference to the useless mkan city player)
Neo

14th Mar 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How amazing !!
Huwsi

14th Mar 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell! never saw this coming
Joe

14th Mar 10 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a shame that he probably won't post again now, I'd love to hear some reasoning.

Another forum I go on a guy faked his death, his 'mum' signed up and talked about it and stuff. Strange folk
Marc

14th Mar 10 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe he has 15 little Brazilian Jizieri's to feed back in Rio de Janeiro and this is a way of getting food on the table and paying for little Jizeria's sex change?
Matt H

14th Mar 10 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.c20xe.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=158535

Marc

14th Mar 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See, before 2006 he was Jimmy. Come World Cup fever 2006 and he's Ronaldo's second cousin Jizeiri Da Silva..
Nath

14th Mar 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
http://www.c20xe.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=158535

No mention of Brazil anywhere
ShEp

14th Mar 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
wow 29 pages..

A girl we knew on a website posted photos of herself and she was stunning and all the guys totally wanted a bit of her.. Turned out she was a fat wee 17 year old school girl. Was creepy.

So someone sum it all up for me.

To sum it up

you require portions.

mmmmmkay
J da Silva

14th Mar 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what you've all been waiting for, but first of all may add that the name changes from VenomTurbo to the ones thereafter were never meant to be a secret, I gave reasons why and was very open about that.....

What am I?

I'm an individual who in the past has had relations with Kerry, I'm not going into what went on with it, but an event occurred to which I felt hard done to, so I made an msn account and used a colleagues name and photos in order to 'win' her over so to speak, I held a torch for her long after things broke down and found out she was seeing another friend called Andy, so I got talking with her again as she didn't suspect it was really me and pretended to be into car modifying as I knew the chap who's pics I had access to was a trackcar builder and he'd done a few corsas and I knew from knowing Kerry that she was a CorsaSport member and things would easily fall into place and it would be easy for me to make it believeable, I had access to all his photos at work, pictures of his cars, pictures of his interests etc.. so it seemed easy to build an internet life up from it all.

I eventually got caught out due to my lack of knowledge in the car department and was rumbled but it wasn't a catastrophy as my true ID was never revealed, it was a complete stranger that took the brunt of it without him knowing, even to this day he is completely unaware, I think the mistake I made was registering on here rather than just talking to her through msn.

Why did I stick about?

I kept using the forum, because in all honesty I loved it, good threads, good banter and good people, and at that point I didn't want to know Kerry anymore, I got used to being here as my own hobby rather than just registering because she asked me to in the first instance.
I thought it was all going to come to an end when I found out that the meet Matt H set up, the guy who's pictures I used as my own, was going to attend the actual meet himself but nothing ever got said to me about anything and all that could have gone wrong really was he wouldn't know what people was on about when asking him questions, which couldn't be brought back to me anyway.

Why did I invent persona's?

I made the lie of having a large family because in reality I've always wanted one, an only child who envies people with brothers and sisters, it's something I can never have now and that's not something that sits well with me.

Why did I say I had links with foreign coutries?

I pretended I was the guy who you've seen in the pictures, so I had to use his life and everything that fits to him, his corsa's, his scooby, his dual nationality and his friends pictures, when I found out how SetH was getting his info, I cleverly broke into his fb profile and wiped the girl who's been monitoring him so he wouldn't get any random messages that would send him towards this thread and these forums, as if he seen the pictures I used, he would immediately know who I was, from 3 of the photos I had.

Why did I continue this for aslong as I did?

Well after the first rumblings, and me sticking around as I got to like this place, I'd already made the persona, so I had to continue with it as if I was to say "TADAAAARRR I'm only kidding" I would have got all the stick I'm having now, back then. You all know that when you start a lie you need to continue it.

I do feel bad for the people I be-friended on the forum, if I acted like I liked you on here, it's because I did. I should have said all this sooner but I have been a bit busy. The lifestyle of the person's ID I acted out, is all true to him, the girls that played my sister's are all real and they know him, which is why it was easy for me to use their images.

SetH's investigation carried a few lies itself, albeit irrelevant, I was not in Meadowhall, as I am not the person they saw, I don't even think he was in Meadowhall, after reading his facebook, it appears he planned to go, but then went to his friends, this is unconfirmed, so there is a guy walking somewhere in Rotherham being thought of as a weirdo and he doesn't know why or who thinks it.

I didn't realise the severity of my actions until I've read this, I think you assume because you're on the internet, that it's safe and you can't get found out, that's the mistake I've made.

Jay

14th Mar 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Proper sad that, serious.
Marc

14th Mar 10 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a FilmFour and BBC Films collaboration right there if ever I've seen one.
scoob
Premium Member

14th Mar 10 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck
JonnyJ

14th Mar 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate seriously, i think you should get some help for your issues. Although I'm sure you never meant it to go as far as this has, its just snow balled out of control.

Looks like you only meant to dupe Kerry but have inadvertently fooled hundreds of members on here.
jr

14th Mar 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Thats a FilmFour and BBC Films collaboration right there if ever I've seen one.

and it ending with a an imagine of a upset cosmo in solitery confinement
Ojc

At least you replied, but exactly who are you then?

So those pictures of "Jimmy Bennett" isn't even you then?

This is the weirdest thing I have ever come across in my entire life and I'm good friends with Steve so I've seen quite a few weird internet situations but this just blows my mind
jr

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I'm good friends with Steve so I've seen quite a few weird internet situations but this just blows my mind

Marc

I just thought

If this is a double gotcha by Seth and J Da Silva how stupid are you all gonna look?
scoob
Premium Member

14th Mar 10 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you madeleine mccann?
Ojc

14th Mar 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to know who you really are

You aren't

J Da Silva

You aren't

Jimmy Bennett

So who are you?
JonnyJ

14th Mar 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I want to know who you really are

You aren't

J Da Silva

You aren't

Jimmy Bennett

So who are you?

Bet its Steve
Root

14th Mar 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people can use different IP's, being logged on the same website at the same time, using proxies and 2 web browsers that use different cookies. simple
Marc

14th Mar 10 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's Keyser Soze, originally from Los Angeles.

<<  28    29    30    31    32    33    34  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » J da Silva and Faye_2003 are the same person - SHOCKING CS CONSPIRACY 22 database queries in 0.2006919 seconds