corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » ripley

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ripley
Jonny.N

User status: Offline
10th Mar 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there, bought yet another drivers side l peice off this person on the 26th of february, was told i will be posted in a couple of days and will send me the tracking number , and now ive heard no contact from him since then, ive u2ud him and sent him emails, no response, so yet again ive been scammed will put in a dispute tomoz if he dont reply today, thanks
Jonny.N

10th Mar 10 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

received a trackin number today so should hopefully be here tomoz
Dan.H

10th Mar 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ripleys a sound fella i bought some alloys off him a while back
Jonny.N

10th Mar 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries mate, just have to wait to see if it turns up, got a tracking number
Jonny.N

12th Mar 10 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still hasnt turned up yet, the tracking number said it would be today hopefully tomoz, will keep this updated
Jonny.N

13th Mar 10 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

recieved, brillant wrapped, thanks mate, and so people know this guy aint a scammer , it was just a miss understanding on the posting side of things
ripley

23rd Mar 10 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks danh785
Ant B

8th May 10 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SAME WITH ME I HAVE BROUGHT SOME STANDERD SUSPENSION OF HIM LAST TUESDAY AND IVE HEARD NOTHING FROM HIM EVEN THO HES BEEN ONLINE.IVE SENT HIM LOADS OF U2U'S BUT HE DOSENT REPLY,IVE JUST SENT HIM A U2U SAYING REPLY TO THIS ONE OR I WILL FOWARD HHIS DEATAILS TO IAN,BUT REALLY IM HOPEING THE IS A GENUINE REASON HE HASENT REPLYED
ripley

8th May 10 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF, you cock........what was that email sent to you last night about why city link did not pick up your item....shall i PASTE the email in here to show every one that i have been in touch, and a big fat plus you did not pay for the item untill thursday I WILL PASTE THE INVOICE ASWELL IF YOU WANT ME TOO. The reason why I have not responded to your email today is because unfortunately some of us have to work at the weekend and so can not sit in front of the computer and respond to every email that's in my inbox, work comes first. City Link DO NOT COLLECT at the weekend so the parcel will be collected on Monday morning. Please do not send abusive emails in future try to be patient.......
ripley

10th May 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ant b your item has been picked up and its on the way to you. thanks.
Ant B

11th May 10 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ripleys a good seller and is not a scammer he was just busy.the stuff has been picked up from him and i ve got the tracking number.thanks mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » ripley 23 database queries in 0.0069079 seconds