corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » The Story sooooo far :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Story sooooo far :)
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   12th Mar 03 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been without my license for over a month now and it has saved me heaps of money and given me an opportunity to clean the car to the maximum so she is looking good inside and out. I returned to court on the 11th March for the 4th time only to be told that i am to return again in 2 weeks time. Apparently they are having trouble getting a witness and if they can therefor not get a hold of this witness they cannot charge my co-accused with anything which inturn leaves me with a speeding fine which inturn means that i could get my license back sooner than i had first thought. Question is who is the witness they are looking for
--------------------------------------
Yours Stoney CorsaSport Moderator/Organiser : Scotland

stoneyginger@corsasport.co.uk
Click here to sign up for Premium Membership
www.Stoneyginger.co.uk
junior

14th Mar 03 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo stoney where is every one getting the cartoons of their cars from cos i want one
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

28th Mar 03 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastardo i'm in court on the 3rd or July for trial thats 6 months i'm going to have been banned for before i know my sentence
shekie07

28th Mar 03 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats balloxs likes
Icy

29th Mar 03 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stoneyginger
Premium Member

13th Apr 03 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is sooooooooo annoying

"Don't arse about in cars it's sooooooo not worth it I learnt the hard way"
mav

14th Apr 03 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats sh1t......

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » The Story sooooo far :) 23 database queries in 0.0127559 seconds