corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » For sale in East Lancs..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For sale in East Lancs..
Ingham
Banned

User status: Offline
   3rd Mar 10 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have for sale my audio equipment out of my Clio which sadly I am having to sell.

First of all we have a VIBE 12" BlackAir 2 subwoofer built into a CBR twin-turbo ported box, with built in BlackBox1 amp. (The sub peaks at 1600w and has a continuous power of 550w). The sub is designed for deep, punchy bass and trust me it gives a great massage! The item itself was purchased in early December and was bedded in correctly for 30 or so hours to ensure the suspension on the sub was bedded right. The enclosure (being turbo ported) comes with 2 x port plugs, so you can seal it up like a full enclosure.
These retail at around £250 in the shops.

Added note: There are a couple of marks on top of the sub box which aren't all that noticeable.

£160

Next we have a pair of FLI 69 Integrator 6x9s, again purchased in early December. They are a great addition to any audio collection in my opinion, and give a clear, crisp sound even past 30 on the CD player (which is loud).
The continuous power of these is 125w, with a peak of 375w. Plenty for the parcel shelf!

£25

Nex we have a pair of Apline 4" 2-way dash speakers (from Mk1 Clio, but can be fitted to other places).
25w continuous power with 180w peak - but trust me, they make the world of difference if upgrading.
(I do not currently have a picture of them fitted as they are behind standard speaker grilles).

They look similar to these:

£15

Sony Xplod head unit, no photos unfortunately. MP3 & WMA compatible with aux input.

£35

Everything can come in originl boxes if required.

Please, no silly offers as I'll just delete your message.

Thanks.
Ingham
Banned

5th Mar 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I WANT TO GO TO THE FAST SHOW!!!!!

[Edited on 15-03-2010 by Jonny Ingham]
SR91

5th Mar 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How you going with?
Ingham
Banned

15th Mar 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M.E.L pal.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » For sale in East Lancs.. 23 database queries in 0.0117700 seconds