corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Phone Contracts - £15 a month max

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Phone Contracts - £15 a month max
dannymccann

User status: Offline
21st Feb 10 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the best phone I can get for £15 a month? Free phone.

Needs to have 'unlimited' internet and at least 300 texts. Minutes dont matter that much.

So far Ive got HTC Touch 2 with 300mins, 300 texts, unltd internet on 24 months with T-Mobile.

Cheers
Butler

22nd Feb 10 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive seen virgin doing unlimited texts and 200 mins for a tenner a month so its easily doable. If you ring up a network and be a bit persistant you will get 300 mins for a tenner easy.
AndyKent

22nd Feb 10 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment three have a pretty good payg deal. Every time you top up, you get 150mb internet and 600 texts added to your account - even counts with as little as £5.

Doing that you could top up £5, use up your internet allowance, then use the £5 to buy more allowance.

If you're not using massive amounts of internet it could well work out much cheaper than a contract. Just keep the HTC you've already got.
adiohead

22nd Feb 10 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

O2 were doing a great PAYG deal.

top up £15 pm and get unlimited texts and internet. i'm sure it'll pop up again.
Tommy L

22nd Feb 10 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No such thing as "unlimited" so to speak. Obviously they have their fair usage policy. But the deal you posted seems more than good enough considering you are getting the new HTC
dannymccann

22nd Feb 10 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might yet keep my N95 8GB and go PAYG for a few months until we get settled with the bills in the new house....just looking at options. That 3 PAYG deals seems pretty good though for £5 topup...
12vStig

22nd Feb 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 do a deal for £10 a month unlimited txts, 100 mins, unlimited skype and about 4 phones to choose from. For an extra £5 you can add unlimited web usage onto that aswell if being with 3 isnt a problem?

New Poll