corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Decided to start Fallout 3 again...Expansions started

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decided to start Fallout 3 again...Expansions started
Marc

User status: Offline
29th Mar 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fallout Game of the Year Edition ordered in preperation of finishing this for the 5 additional chapters.

Cost me £16.49
M4tt_Envoy

29th Mar 10 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only played in for 30 minutes yesterdaybu i thik i can safely say, COD will be stuck in the cupboard for at least a couple of weeks.

Marc

29th Mar 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its very addictive yeah, so much to do aswell.
Marc

29th Mar 10 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trouble on the Homefront done. One of easiest missions, but I couldn't find my way out
Marc

31st Mar 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little bit of progress tonight -

I had some spare guns etc in my wardrobe so sold them and ended up with 500 caps, So went to see Eulogy and bought myself Clover for 500, knocked him down from 1000.

She came like this:

BUT as I'm nice (well my charactor is evil actually!) I gave her a armour and weapons. The two of us together:

Which techincally means I can now carry twice as much. I already have the strong back and now she's carrying all my spare stuff

PLUS something weird happened. I killed a Deathclaw and my charactor actually spoke! I don't mean text. She really said "and thats the end of that" when I'd finally killed it. Its the first time this has happened. My charactor never spoke in the first walkthrough and its never happened for my mate either.

So, now my backs covered, and she wants to fuck me

[Edited on 31-03-2010 by Marc]
Marc

2nd Apr 10 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Head of State and Stealing Independence done, Those! done too. Hated that quest.

Can't say I enjoyed SI, had to make Sydney and Clover wait as they were just getting themselves shot all the time

Half way through Level 15 now. Got the Master Trader perk for 25% off items. Got Ant Might and Lab coat for Those! quest too.

Gotta Shoot Em in the Head and Galaxy News Radio done. Level 16 now and Tag! perk increasing Lock pick to 85.

Also aquired Dog Meat again, although may make him wait at Tenpenny as he has a tendancy to get himself killed. Babysitting Clover is bad enough.

45 locks picked now and 76 locations found.

Have 7 quests left, got Reilys Rangers, Picking up the Trail and Wasteland Survival guide to do still.

Which leaves Finding the Garden of Eden, The American Dream, Take it Back, Agatha's song to get.

I may finish before New Vegas comes out

Need to get the Speech, Lockpick, Location, Bobblehead and Kill achievements. Doubt I'll get the Behomoth one. Terminal one seems unlikely too. Won't be able to get the Good and Neutral trophies either, got Good up to Level 14 and Bad up to Level 14. I'm not playing again for Neutral!

[Edited on 02-04-2010 by Marc]
Adam_B

2nd Apr 10 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasteland survival guide is a ballache.
Marc

2nd Apr 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried telling her to forget it but failed. 80 speech and still couldn't do it

Gotta Shoot em in the Head was easy as Tenpenny and Dukov were already dead
SetH

4th Apr 10 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL Marc you love it!

I spent most of last summer playing it, sure i notched up 96 hours including all expansion packs.

Just couldnt get into it doing it a second time round

Such an epic experience though, although the mass effect franchise is edging it for me now.
N3CRO

4th Apr 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've played it for well over 100 hours over 3 playthrus. Gonna start again soon, gonnabe a nasty mofo again
Marc

5th Apr 10 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've tested the repellant on 10 Mole Rats, contracted a broken limb, and explained the effects of mines. I went to Rivet City and found out about their history. I just need to go to the library now. I went to RobCo last time, but I opted for the Library this time!
Marc

8th Apr 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not amused!

Wasteland Survival Guide done

BUT!

I read that if you do the optional objectives you get Survival Expert perk.

I did every optional objective apart from talk to Pinkerton about Rivet City and I still only got Junior Survivor I gave smart answers too
SetH

8th Apr 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc, do you wish Fallout 3 was real life?
Marc

8th Apr 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is isn't it?

Edit - Picking up the Trail done

Shit quest that was!

[Edited on 08-04-2010 by Marc]
SetH

8th Apr 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish, the human race is a fucking virus.. I'd love the nukes to go off. Ojc and myself have forseen this and are prepared.
Marc

8th Apr 10 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

50 locks picked
Finding The Garden of Eden
The American Dream

Take it Back done.

Game completed.

Just need to do a couple of side quests etc on my other save.

[Edited on 08-04-2010 by Marc]
SetH

9th Apr 10 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You downloaded brotherhood of steel to continue the main storyline?
Marc

9th Apr 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought the GOTY edition the other week so will be installing that when I get to Level 20 (Was recommended I be 20)
N3CRO

9th Apr 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I bought the GOTY edition the other week so will be installing that when I get to Level 20 (Was recommended I be 20)

Why lvl 20!?
Marc

9th Apr 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was told the Raiders and especially Super Mutants are a lot tougher on the expansion packs and without being maximum level from F3 you will struggle.
SetH

9th Apr 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc have you got operation anchorage?

You get chinese stealth armour and a shock sword from completing this.

Im thinking of carrying on with my evil female but developping her as a stealth character whos an expert in sneak and melee.

Be a lot harder then blowing the fuck out of everyone but could be a good challenge i think

[Edited on 09-04-2010 by SetH]
Marc

9th Apr 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I bought the GOTY edition the other week which contains all 5 expansion packs. Point Lookout looks scary as hell!
Marc

9th Apr 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Im thinking of carrying on with my evil female but developping her as a stealth character whos an expert in sneak and melee.

Can you install all this, get the new stuff and use in the original main game then?

Main weapon I used was the Sheeshkebab! Love that weapon! It was only towards the end that I used guns and VATS all the time!
SetH

9th Apr 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did point lookout last, think i was level 30 and the hill billys are hard as fook! take millions of shots to go down for some reason. Maybe its just the way the levelling system worked in the order i played it if that makes sense.
SetH

9th Apr 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by SetH

Can you install all this, get the new stuff and use in the original main game then?

Main weapon I used was the Sheeshkebab! Love that weapon! It was only towards the end that I used guns and VATS all the time!

Yes you can do operation anchorage at anytime, when its installed you pick up a new radio signal which is the brotherhood outcasts. Follow that signal to their base and you will begin the mission. once completed you can carry on with the main story or other expansions.

Obviously with brotherhood of steel you need to have finished the main story before you can begin this.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll