corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Integra Type R (with Nitrous) - £3995

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda Integra Type R (with Nitrous) - £3995
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
15th Feb 10 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Honda
Model - Integra
Engine - 1.8 16v (with Nitrous Oxide)
Mileage - 129k
Price - £3995

Location - West yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07890 774934
Contact email address - dan_metcalfe@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

For Sale – UK SPEC HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R (1998)

For sale is my Honda Integra type R (1998). The car is a UK Spec and is finished in Championship white.

The overall condition of the car is fantastic for the year. It benefits from the red Recaro front seats which are also in good condition for the year.

The car is currently on 129K miles, please do not let this put you off as the Integra has FULL service history and has always been maintained to the highest standard. It has had an upgraded Exedy clutch, the cambelt has been changed, and it has just had a fresh MOT put on it. I also had the car undersealed when I got it.

The engine runs like a dream, there are no knocks are bangs from either the engine or the suspension.
The gear box is equally as good, all gear changes are smooth and all gears are easy to access with no crunching whatsoever.
VTEC engages when it should and pulls very strong, all the way to the redline.

The car has a number of modifications which include:

• Standard wheels finished in gloss black (with Red ‘H’ decals)
• Induction Kit
• Stainless Steel Cat back exhaust system with 4” slash cut tail pipe
• Lowered 30mm
• HID Headlights with L.E.D sidelights to match
• Wizards of Nos Nitrous Oxide Kit
• Day Glo Green Rocker Cover

At present the car has the rear seats removed, and is fitted with a Wizards of Nos Nitrous Oxide Kit. The bottle is mounted behind the front seats in the centre, on a custom fabricated bracket by SHaddow Racing developments, which looks fantastic. The rear of the car is carpeted with matching carpet so looks very clean and tidy (see photos)

The Kit was purchased and Professionally Installed directly from a Wizards of Nos agent, so as you can imagine it has been fit to the highest standard.
The kit is currently running a 50bhp shot, which was set up properly when the kit was fit. I also have the 25bhp and 75bhp jets which I will include.

The interior rear seats have been stored away in dry storage, so if preferred you could easily pop these back in, and I will obviously include them with the sale of the car.

The Nitrous Kit is EASILY removable if preferred; I am willing to listen to sensible offers on the car without the Nitrous Kit .

I will also include the standard suspension springs and exhaust system with the sale.

Only Bad points of the car are the odd scratch and some small rust spots on the rear arches (common on DC2’s unfortunately).

The car also benefits from a Thatcham Cat 1 Toad alarm system with dual proximity sensor (beeps if somebody gets too close).
I have both keys, the Honda ‘Red Key’ and 2 sets of alarm fobs, as well as the documentation for the alarm system.

Overall this is a fantastic car and I have loved every minute of trouble free ownership! I have a file full of receipts and history for all the bits I have purchased. The only reason for the sale is that I can finally get insured on a Honda S2000. So if you have an S2000 and are interested in a part exchange please let me know.

The new owner of this car will be over the moon.

Price - £3995 (or offers without nitrous Kit)

Please contact me at dan_metcalfe@hotmail.co.uk or give me a call on 07890 774934.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda Integra Type R (with Nitrous) - £3995 24 database queries in 0.0101390 seconds