corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another truck thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another truck thread
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
10th Feb 10 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on half term from work next week so Ste and Dave (Leighton) have also arranged time off to blitz it ready for Combe in April.

We've certainly a few hundred to spend on parts we know we need now, and probably a few hundred more on things we've not thought of.

On the list to buy is the water heater, wood for the kitchen, doors, worktop, a sink and a cooker hood.

We also need metal for the water tank and gas bottle frames, and the rest of the underbody lockers.

If you're thinking of donating, now is the time to do it.

Edit to also say that bank transfer will avoid the fees. The button up there costs us 4%.

[Edited on 10-02-2010 by Ian]
FAZ
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id love to donate when i have some money, but being a student :'(

if i can spare £20 etc when i get to pvs, its yours, well the trucks anyway
Cosmo

10th Feb 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know I intend to as soon as I find that stupid card reader thingy so can add you as a payee

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another truck thread 22 database queries in 0.0083110 seconds