corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Fallout : New Vegas

New Poll
  <<  25    26    27    28    29  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fallout : New Vegas
N3CRO

User status: Offline
20th Sep 11 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New DLC came out today. Anyone got it?
Marc

24th Sep 11 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally completed Flags of our Foul Ups. One of the hardest quests I've ever done as I never had the skills high enough!

Trying to do No, Not Me and give Bitter Springs reinforcements, got them troops from Camp Golf from doing the above but the other places don't want to know, that and NCR Rangers still hate me.
Adam_B

24th Sep 11 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne
New DLC came out today. Anyone got it?

Yes, best one yet.
Marc

1st Oct 11 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like I did with Fallout 3, I have started again! Only this time it hasn't wiped my other game so I have 2 saves. (Not sure if that was because I had F3 on a 40gb PS3 and there wasn't enough room or what!)

So I have one game at Level 19. NCR are neutral provided I wear their armour, Rangers see through me and shoot on sight. I've probably pissed the Legion off so my only real way of completing the game is Yes Man (House is dead)

I started again yesterday and I am now Level 8. I have Arcade Gannon as a follower and so far I have done everything pro NCR, which is the way I plan to do this one. I am currently Neutral with them (No faction armour) I gave Primm to the NCR instead of getting the Powder Ganger sherriff pardoned. I'm going to try and form an alliance with the BoS and NCR (My mate said it depends who the BoS end up with in charge for that to work)

I also started with a higher Perception, so far has helped loads. I always struggled in certain dialogue options.

I might just do the main quest on the second play through. I hated Come Fly With Me and the Nightstalkers.
Marc

14th Feb 12 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Like I did with Fallout 3, I have started again! Only this time it hasn't wiped my other game so I have 2 saves. (Not sure if that was because I had F3 on a 40gb PS3 and there wasn't enough room or what!)

I must be mad, but I started again, again earlier!

I messed up my second play through being surrounded by some bugs that sting you and as it was my only save I couldn't get away

So now I have the original save, Yes Man choice, I am up to the Hoover Dam quest where you reprogamme. I started a new game this morning with the intention of going NCR. Level 5 and currently doing the radio quest for Camp Hope. Really don't know if I can bothered! It needs finishing so may just finishing the other game save
SetH

18th Feb 12 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gave up on this when Skyrim came out.

It has not held my interest like Fallout 3 did.
Adam_B

18th Feb 12 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Played Skyrim for an hour and thought this is shit without guns and vats, might start a fresh new vegas
Marc

6th Mar 12 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually think I will finish it this time!

Level 11 now and I have just become Idolized by the NCR (Didn't think it was possible) Done so many side quests and unmarked quests for them. Still got loads to do for them too.

Idolized by the Boomers and liked by pretty much every one else. I haven't dropped below Neutral with Legion yet which is strange.

Aiming to finish it and create a truce between NCR and BoS as they're cool

My speech is so high, it makes most conversations/bartering so easy.
Marc

9th Mar 12 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Level 18. Just got Animal Friend perk. Not that useful by all accounts.

I have done I Put a Spell on You, found the Great Khan makeshift Camp near the quarry. I am liked by the Great Khans now.

Here is my problem -

Oh my Papa - I have convinced Regis, Jack & Diane and freed Anders from Cottonwood Cove as part of Aba Daba Honeymoon. I have got rid of Karl but I need to convince Melissa if I am to do the quest without killing Papa Khan.

Melissa is at the top of the quarry on a ledge at another camp and the place is full of Deathclaws Stealth Boys don't work, my guns don't seem to do much and I am not quick enough to just leg it. Animal Friend doesn't work with them either

I also need to do the BoS quests but need to increas lockpick.
Tom G

9th Mar 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SB dont work even when you creep?
Marc

9th Mar 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, something about Deathclaw senses pick you out.
Adam_B

9th Mar 12 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anti-material Rifle and stay crouched, with ED-E as a companion you can see them before they know your there.
3CorsaMeal

9th Mar 12 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get fully ranked up and go around and kill everything, thats what i did, strolled through it all, killed everyone
Marc

9th Mar 12 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Impossible

Far too many of them. Tried the AMR but not enough ammo and I had to sell loads of stuff to buy it.

Kept my other save so might do some other stuff and come back to the quarry later.
N3CRO

9th Mar 12 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mini nuke will sort them bastards out.
Marc

25th Mar 12 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure how I did it, but I was wandering around earlier and found Vault 19, I carried on walking and ended up finding the Great Khan encampment near Quarry Junction and only encounted 2 Deathclaws!

I have got Melissa on board and have sent the Great Khans on their way. Papa Khan still alive. So need to deal with the Omertas now.

Found all the missing BoS holotapes and now need to find parts for a new filteration system.

I've checked out Camp Searchlight but don't have enough Rad-X, Radaway to stay long. I have the same issue with Black Mountain.

Level 20 now.
Sunz

26th Mar 12 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been playng this recently, really like it.

Level 32 now, I use the anti material rifle which is much fun, drying up for quests though so need to do much more exploring.

I ended up killing the great khans, clicked the wrong dialouge during the final converstation with papa kahn and they eneded up saying in red rock so have to take them out.
Marc

1st Apr 12 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Level 21

Truce between NCR and BoS BoS are the best faction in the series!

I killed the Omertas and Mr House for the Republic Part 2 quest. Failed just about every Caeser quest, couldn't be bothered having a seperate save for Caeser story line.

I hate walking around the vaults, freak me out! I went down the secret chamber under the overseers chair in Vault 11 and entered the light, next thing I knew I was being sacrificied! Quite funny when you find out the aim was the opposite of what the residents did.

Need to level my lockpick up a bit more to do Cass's quest and go back to Vault 22 and free Keely. Still putting off going up Black Mountain due to all the radiation.
Sunz

1st Apr 12 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is a good game but let down a bit by the level cap which means there is big limitations on how many perks and skills you can up so you have to choose wisely.

You have to play though the game a few times to be able to do everything as you would never get enough points to have 100 science to unlock some location, 100 lockpick, 100 speech etc.

Companions are op though, I took out NCR Rangers x4 with me and my ED-D bot thing at level 9.
SetH

1st Apr 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got bored and stormed ceasers camp and blew fuck into everyone.
SetH

9th Apr 12 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just finished the main story and all the DLC, finished at level 50.

Went with the Yes Man ending and persuaded the legion to head back east and threw some NCR cunt of the Dam.

Think I racked up nearly 120 hours in total.
Marc

9th Apr 12 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you ally the BoS with Yes Man?
SetH

9th Apr 12 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, i finished with accepted rated with BOS but tbh they are cunts and think that they are hard. I could have massacred their entire bunker if i wanted.
Marc

9th Apr 12 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently liked by them and truced with NCR. In DLC you can get idolized.
Matty W

9th Apr 12 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
. I could have massacred their entire bunker if i wanted.

ive just done that. first time i got straight out but id left my E-DE bot waiting inside so i couldnt get it back. so i re-did it about 30 times trying to get out alive, then realised i had a stealthboy. currently trying to find the part for the auto-doc to cure ceasar.. i was going to just outright kill him and then use speech but the cunt wont go to bed

<<  25    26    27    28    29  >>

New Poll