corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Anyone Have (or used) the Nexus One?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone Have (or used) the Nexus One?
Bart

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 10 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Iphone 3G contract is up next week and im considering buying the nexus one from google @ £350 sim free to use with my o2 simplicity contract.

The nexus one’s latest firmware upgrade this week add the missing multitouch / pinch zoom features which was really holding the phone back.
The phone itself looks good, it has great features and is generally a very fast phone.

Has anyone used one? Its either that, or I hold off until June/July for the next iphone.
John

3rd Feb 10 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Android is brilliant but you won't like the fact it can do everything an iphone can for half the price and end up buying an iphone anyway.
adiohead

3rd Feb 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Android is brilliant but you won't like the fact it can do everything an iphone can for half the price and end up buying an iphone anyway.

some things put me off the google phone. like it doesn't have a front facing camera. not that i use video calling, but i feel every phone should have the option.

New Poll