corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » c20xe corsa b

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe corsa b
scottyp1989

User status: Offline
28th Jan 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa b
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 97000
Price - 1350ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07960268978
Contact email address - scottnoblem12@hotmail.com

General information -

vauxhall corsa b with a 2.0l 16v (c20xe) engine fitted, since the conversion was dont the car has not really been drove so has not been insured, the conversion has been done using quilty conversion parts.

car has coverd around 97000 miles and was told engine had done around 88k but have no proof of this.

As the car has not been drivven on the road since the conversion it has not been declared as being a 2.0l on the log book so this would be to the new owners descretion if they changed it.

Car has full sport interior including electric windows, electric heated mirrors and rev counter clocks.

the car has 12 months MOT and has 6 months tax but is taxed as a 1.2, again up to new owners descretion to change.

the only reason for me not insuring it and using it, it is not economically viable for me to use as a family car and a daily drive so would rather it go to some one that is going to get the use out of it.

am open to swap/px try me.

any questions etc you can either email me at:
scottnoblem12@hotmail.com

or phone/text me on:

cheers

scott

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » c20xe corsa b 24 database queries in 0.0111780 seconds