corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » what to do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what to do?
metterz123

User status: Offline
19th Jan 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i sent a bonnet to a person on here, being honest about the condition. costing £20 or postage and packaging and only charging £40 for the bonnet in total which i feel is very fair considering the condition of it.

the person isnt happy because they say it looks like it has been damaged at the corners by bad packaging.

they have requested a refund of £40 + i have to pay for the courier. Is this the way things are supposed to be done as i dont feel this seems fair considering i had to pay the £20 delivery in the first place.

baring in mind i havent had any problem with any of the other parts i have sold and they are well into double figures now selling good products at good prices.

just a queiry.

thankyou

metterz123
LukeD

19th Jan 10 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the damage at the corners sound like due to the delivery? or was there damage allready there prior to delivery which would of been said by yourself?

has the guy sent a picture of the damage?; may be best.
sri_baby

19th Jan 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so he paid £40 for the bonnet delievered and now hes asking for £40 plus another £20 ???? no way best thing to do is be fair if he returns the bonnet then give him a £40 rufund but if hes not willing to send the bonnet back maybe a £10-£15 refund but dont be putting yourself out of pocket if hes not wiling to return the bonnet
bigjim172000

19th Jan 10 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri_baby
so he paid £40 for the bonnet delievered and now hes asking for £40 plus another £20 ???? no way best thing to do is be fair if he returns the bonnet then give him a £40 rufund but if hes not willing to send the bonnet back maybe a £10-£15 refund but dont be putting yourself out of pocket if hes not wiling to return the bonnet

If hes not willing to return the bonnet, he obviously wants it so no refund!
sri_baby

20th Jan 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol ok if he wont return the bonnet dont rufund him lol
metterz123

20th Jan 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bonnet is cushty, i onlu took it off of my own car as im gomg flame red smooth all over.

i havent asked for a pic come to think about it, could be on the blag, i will ask. cheers guys.
sri_baby

21st Jan 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound like he could be, get a pic and go from there
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Jan 10 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would depend for me on the condition in which it was described when you sold it, whether it was insured for damage during delivery and whether there are grounds for a claim of that nature.

Just because it is cheap doesn't mean you can offer poor quality goods, you must also be honest alongside the price.

Do you have the original selling thread handy?
metterz123

21st Jan 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a selling thread boss, just the thread of mine offering loads of stuff. the bonnet is/was in very good nick. i was honest with it in saying it was very good nick.

that david kent fella's thread for courier service says all items are insurred for £50 ive just seen.

the price didnt reflect the quality at all, i only got rid of it due to there being no need for it at all.

cheers. metterz123

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » what to do? 23 database queries in 0.0065980 seconds