corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » neilGSI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author neilGSI
jamesy1990

User status: Offline
14th Jan 10 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone ever dealt with neailGSi? just that i sent him £200 for a mantzel inlet manifold and he aint mailed me back . not sayin hes a scammer in anymeans just wondering if anyone has dealt with him?
philip2

14th Jan 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when did you send the money? i do alot of engine building after doing my proper job and on days off, where i may not get to a comp for 2/3 days, but i always get a mobile number to keep people up to date.

if have a mobile, drop a text, phone call
NeilGSI

14th Jan 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am not a scammer, i have been cought on here with scammers i know how it feels,

my laptopcrashed last night, and was under pressure at work today, but i have the manifold wrapped up ready to post tomorrow,

jamesy1990

16th Jan 10 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everything is fine neils legit , close thread please

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » neilGSI 23 database queries in 0.0098679 seconds