corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall tigra c20xe may px

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall tigra c20xe may px
scottc1088

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - tigra
Engine - c20xe
Mileage -
Price - 1250

Location - (same as my profile)

General information -
Up for sale is my girlfriends redtop tigra.Its in good condition for year and engine pulls fine with no knocks rattles or smoke,it doesn't tap like most redtops,
the engine was fitted 3 months ago,and has just had a full service so has had no problems at all
the car still has power steering unlike most redtop conversions.
i have built the car as a sleeper so from the outside it looks like a standard car, using the original exhaust and standard height springs with the steel wheels replaced with alloys to fit over the front brakes
6 months mot taxed until april

Engine:
late c20xe coilpack engine with 87k removed from a calibra
standard exhaust system but with a decat pipe so sounds raspy
standard airbox under the bonnet so the engine looks more standard
new 2.0 8v rubber sump gasket
new big end shells when engine fitted
new cambelt kit and water pump
chris astley engine, power steering and gearbox spacer mounts
f20 gearbox
big block driveshafts with new cv boots (not standard shafts with different inner cv's)
big block hubs with new bearings
quickshift gear linkage with new bushes

Chassis:
kyb agx adjustable front shockers with standard height springs
uprated rear shockers but unsure of make and standard springs
256mm front brake setup removed from calibra
15" tigra alloys

the car has got calibra cream leather front seats as the standard seat was broken, the bodywork is in ok condition but could do with a bonnet as it was bent when we got the car and weve never got round to changing it.

Bad bits, every car has them!
bonnet, as mentioned above
drivers mirror glass has cracked and moves around a bit although the casing is ok
otherwise the bodywork is good for the age with just the usual marks for a car this age
clutch release bearing is a little noisey but the clutch is fine and doesnt slip so this never bothered me

everything on the car works as it should, electric windows, electric sunroof and central locking etc
the car is still registered as a 1.4 on the v5 so its up to the new owner if they want to change that

if you need any more info you can contact me on 07590596173 or scottc1088@live.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall tigra c20xe may px 24 database queries in 0.0096750 seconds