corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Bodyshops in the West Midlands?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bodyshops in the West Midlands?
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   6th Jan 10 at 15:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ello! I'm trying to get my all my stuff painted at the minute so I can get the car sorted. Just been down to Spice Paints and Ultimate Styling in Tamworth to find they have both closed down Couldnt believe it!

Anyone got any recommendations on where to go? Don't mind travelling too far if the place is good
Sean-B

6th Jan 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods
Ello! I'm trying to get my all my stuff painted at the minute so I can get the car sorted. Just been down to Spice Paints and Ultimate Styling in Tamworth to find they have both closed down Couldnt believe it!

Anyone got any recommendations on where to go? Don't mind travelling too far if the place is good

Have you rang Daz he hasn't closed down he has moved into a bigger unit in the same area.?
shaunmods
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean-B
quote:
Originally posted by shaunmods

Have you rang Daz he hasn't closed down he has moved into a bigger unit in the same area.?

Really? Thats alright then! I tried his number earlier but it was saying it wasn't recognised. Have you got another for him Sean? the one i've got is 01827 54090

[Edited on 06-01-2010 by shaunmods]
Sean-B

6th Jan 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
shaunmods
Premium Member

6th Jan 10 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean-B
u2u'd

Legend, cheers dude
Minty_Fresh

6th Jan 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need the same thing, need to find a decent/cheapish sprayer in the westmidlands..
ali_corsa

6th Jan 10 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last time i went around to spice, he moved opposite because he hadnt got enough space and was on about moving to a bigger unit
scottyp1989

8th Jan 10 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mk4_boy
need the same thing, need to find a decent/cheapish sprayer in the westmidlands..

best one for you mate is probly in brierlyhill, by the police station, he fitted a new arch on my astra + made an inner arch from scratch and painted for £150 and he does very good work, give him a ring, number is: 0138478566 his name is brian

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Bodyshops in the West Midlands? 23 database queries in 0.0107989 seconds